Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
damn dude how long does it take to just draw bigger boobs??:FacePalm::HideThePain:

I am obligated once again to explain that no, adding a new set of art assets is not as simple as drag and drop and bang done in a week or two see the below quote for a proper explanation

Why don't you learn to draw and then start to draw a few thousand different art assets so they can all mesh together in a paperdoll system and then come talk about the thing you clearly cannot even begin to comprehend again.
The game has as mentioned anywhere from over a hundred to a thousand different art assets in a scene at any one time, and you need to make sure there isnt any clipping and it all meshes together. So yes this does take a while because not only does the artist have to MAKE the asset in the first place they also have to ensure it fits into the paperdoll system for the given CG they are trying to rework/update

Reactions: Cockhacks

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Is there any way in game or a mod to have Karryn repeat the wedding dress scene on her bed?
It's such a waste to only see her in the wedding dress once per playthrough.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Heya!
Another update, another reneval, more huuge boobs~~

I still can't get over her tiny ass head in the new artwork. It looks so sloppy that he made her into a "thick" chick just to make the big boobs not look weird but her head is still only proportional to the old skinny Karen. Don't think i'll even bother playing the updated version.

Nexus_A51

Jan 21, 2022
Can someone tell me if they plan to expand the other Karryn's jobs? like i would love to see more of the secretary one (something like double penetration for the goblins that keep appearing)
Not trying to be anoying, first time in this thread and i understand this takes time, i'm actually have a lot of respect for the amount of work that goes in this game, and i'm excited for the new update, i'm just curious if the devs said something about it...

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Can someone tell me if they plan to expand the other Karryn's jobs? like i would love to see more of the secretary one (something like double penetration for the goblins that keep appearing)
Not trying to be anoying, first time in this thread and i understand this takes time, i'm actually have a lot of respect for the amount of work that goes in this game, and i'm excited for the new update, i'm just curious if the devs said something about it...
No
Only big tit cg

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes