zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Can't have goth image pack as a waitress, enabled in Vortex, but still old clothes
none of the clothing mods work, they all need to be updated for the new artwork. you will have to wait a while and hope the creators redo them.

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
damn dude how long does it take to just draw bigger boobs??:FacePalm::HideThePain:
It kinda depends on the artist, doesn't it? And the implementation.

Some artists might draw bigger boobs in like 30 seconds (for 1 sprite) some might need more like 30 minutes., butit also depends on the implementation, does he only need to create the outline of the boobs since the color is automatically filled in through code? does he need to redraw the nipple too? And how many times does he have to redraw the bigger boobs?(THe number would be the amount of karryn sprities in the game, so probably quite a number) which would mean depending on the various possible scenarios it could go from 30 seconds to 30minutes per sprite. So a while.

The silver lining is that drawing bigger boobs is easier than drawing smaller boobs (why do you think all anime chicks have massive racks? Cuz it's easier that way!)

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
use a vpn problem solved
It wouldn't work on steam i think, ur account is tied to the country it was made in i'm pretty sure.

Why is it so hard to keep your innocence in this game? I want to be a warrior!:cry:
Just specialize in combat, keep your clothes on and when required use willpower to suppress desire, also i'm pretty sure healing thoughts is necessary for any chance at an innocent playthrough, u saying this makes me want to try it, i think i made it to the boss on the 2nd floor without secks once.

Reactions: JustAl

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
Is there a way to optimize the game, at first you can play normally but then it starts to get slow and you practically can't play because it closes

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
use a vpn problem solved
your steam accounts country is linked to your payment source either paypal or credit card.

people used to buy games for cheaper by buying them in roubles or other currencies wich get cheaper deals, now its impossible to game the system unless you have access to someones credit card or bank account from another country.

• Sad
Reactions: Taskboy

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Skipped like four turns straight with a Thug. Had over 100 cock and butt desire, under 40 of everything else, and she just got spanked each time. Is there no anal sex without already being in another position? If she has pussy desire high enough she gets put in missionary, but just nothing happens for buttsex? Lame

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Skipped like four turns straight with a Thug. Had over 100 cock and butt desire, under 40 of everything else, and she just got spanked each time. Is there no anal sex without already being in another position? If she has pussy desire high enough she gets put in missionary, but just nothing happens for buttsex? Lame
A lot of it depends on the enemy type you're fighting. I don't remember the list, but some enemy types will never initiate certain types of sex, but most can join any available spot in the active position.

xivvix

Apr 7, 2018
There are also variations among enemy types that have different positions they will initiate, so one guard might initiate anal, but another guard will not. Some also have a higher chance of starting one position over another. If you're willing to dive into the game files you can change what poses the enemies will initiate, but it could cause problems.

razeor

Aug 23, 2018
I dunno, but in my case the game consuming 900-1000 MB RAM max. It's something with your pc.
Karryn Prison What version is that? i use android 4GB ram and force close every 5-10 minute, the game consume more than 2GB ram, pls let me know what version, i lovekarryn prison and want to play without problem

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes