Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Yeh, I was kinda playing into that. It's kinda useless to go even bigger, but... hey. Boobs guys. Enormous mammoth boobs. :)

View attachment 3677281

Really? I mean... the mods are fine but it's not like there's so many of them right now. Remtairy better use these new boob sizes for other cool updates, like dynamic breast growth or some pregnancy shit or whatever. I'm personally not against it. Just keep the old versions of the games with which the mods worked. Seems like you're tossing out the baby with the bathwater if I'm honest.
I just want mods to work without needing to keep an ancient version of the game. Do you have goth mod and compatible game version(s) btw?

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
I just want mods to work without needing to keep an ancient version of the game. Do you have goth mod and compatible game version(s) btw?
Don't hate me. Recently I deleted some folders... which is why I came back to ask for the assets...
I had one of the final updates in which all mods used to work... and deleted the folder due to having newer versions of some stuff. I'm not sure what version it was (my brains says 1.2.6.59) and I haven't checked if it's still available. Maybe ask Redskye? If anyone here he/she has the answer and perhaps can reupload a good pre-gym version of the game.

Truly sorry. Would've helped if I could.

Edit: <-Goth pack.
Also just found this: <- Didn't use to be here in the past. Now I'm happy I looked for the goth mod again. Which I had dl'ed a week ago.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Most have blueballed themselves including me waiting for the P-cup version.
Many mod creators have not been updating their mods precisely because of that.
on the bright side, expect Karryn modding to properly take off when the updated version is out.
Modders most like skip this p cup and not gonna support it, because nobody asked for it and nobody wants it, it's just horrendous and servesonly a handful of people with inflation fetish.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Modders most like skip this p cup and not gonna support it, because nobody asked for it and nobody wants it, it's just horrendous and servesonly a handful of people with inflation fetish.
We'll have to see. I'd say it's an overall positive. People are so negative these days.
I get frustrations with waiting, but preaching against big boobas is cursing in the church my guy.
Flat justice, but you don't complain about super mario getting new mushrooms either.
If you know what I mean.

Reactions: Wincer

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Don't hate me. Recently I deleted some folders... which is why I came back to ask for the assets...
I had one of the final updates in which all mods used to work... and deleted the folder due to having newer versions of some stuff. I'm not sure what version it was (my brains says 1.2.6.59) and I haven't checked if it's still available. Maybe ask Redskye? If anyone here he/she has the answer and perhaps can reupload a good pre-gym version of the game.

Truly sorry. Would've helped if I could.

Edit: <-Goth pack.
Also just found this: <- Didn't use to be here in the past. Now I'm happy I looked for the goth mod again. Which I had dl'ed a week ago.
Relax, you don't need to be sorry. The last goth compatible game version was so ancient if I am not mistaken in stopped working around 1.0.5j/h/k version. But since it is very old, I am most likely to be not remembering version number correctly.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Relax, you don't need to be sorry. The last goth compatible game version was so ancient if I am not mistaken in stopped working around 1.0.5j/h/k version. But since it is very old, I am most likely to be not remembering version number correctly.
Lol. You're a nice person. I'm not serious about feeling really sorry, it's manner of speech meaning 'wish I could help'. Anyways. I just gave you the links to goth pack. It seems to have been updated quite recently, so not sure if it's gonna work. I'm installing the full mod-kit (20-ish mods) rn, and I'll let you know if goth mod worked.

Reactions: Aereon1104

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...] I'm installing the full mod-kit (20-ish mods) rn, and I'll let you know if goth mod worked.
Would it be much to ask you for your mod list? I left the game years ago to be busy elsewhere, but I'm interested in coming back to play after the DLC releases, and I think I only had one mod the first time I played.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Lol. You're a nice person. I'm not serious about feeling really sorry, it's manner of speech meaning 'wish I could help'. Anyways. I just gave you the links to goth pack. It seems to have been updated quite recently, so not sure if it's gonna work. I'm installing the full mod-kit (20-ish mods) rn, and I'll let you know if goth mod worked.
You are going to break the game for sure unless you are using an older version. Last update to goth mod was apparently 5 months ago according to git, so I am not sure where you got "quite recently" idea from. Game has received a lot of updates since then.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Would it be much to ask you for your mod list? I left the game years ago to be busy elsewhere, but I'm interested in coming back to play after the DLC releases, and I think I only had one mod the first time I played.
I'll leave a list of what I'm gonna use after testing.

You are going to break the game for sure unless you are using an older version. Last update to goth mod was apparently 5 months ago according to git, so I am not sure where you got "quite recently" idea from. Game has received a lot of updates since then.
It's been a while since I played it, and Gym mod has been out for a while too. Not sure what the overlap with the new breast size was. So I couldn't definitively state if it's gonna work or not. If it works with only one breast size... that's still a working mod (-manually deciding not to downgrade her breast size).

Either way. I'm gonna check it out anyways. Gonna take an hour or so, and I'll know what's viable to use with the current version of the game.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Anyone got a quick save with all the mini-games on the current version of the game?
If not all the mini-games, any save is fine as long as it's past floor 2.

Edit: No longer need save.

Last edited:

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Took way less time than I expected. Here's the preview and the files for all the humanoids. I'd also like to do the werewolves, but it'll be later. The Yetis will probably take significant redrawing, but I also want to do them.

I'm also considering doing the stripper minigame as it could be a fun place for birth scenes too. Don't know how hard this would all be to implement. I've attached a rar with the assets as well, but once again, these are just assets its not a full mod so someone else would have to implement them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone else has any interesting ideas that they need art for reach out to me, I'd like to hear them. Personally I think it'd be fun to add an entire other side job, but it'd be a hell of a lot of work.

View attachment 3210433
Also just found this looking for a save. Wth. Why isn't anyone turning these assets into a mod? Overlooked? If so, what a waste...

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Okay. So this is the summary of what I'm gonna use;
Mod Settings
EasyEdictLibrary
CCModpack 5.0.4 + FastCutins
KP Mod

These I will still have to test (just tweaks that can be easily removed), but I will use them in my next playthrough;
Hide HUD
Jerk Bar
KP Deviancy
KP Gloryhole Lockdown
KP Guardplay
Receptionist Assistants

Conclusion of tests;

If you intend to use my modlist, especially the second row (tweaks), take in account I haven't fully tested them yet, so make saves. If I remember tommorow, I might update after I try playing it for a bit (without using cheats etc to zip through the game).
One upside though: It seems whatever FastCutins is doing is another QoL improvement, which might one day make modding even more smooth (and remove that first load error I mentioned before). Just a hunch. Very rudimentary testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAl

Dlsoul00

Sep 25, 2023
Is there an updated uncensor patch link? The steam one is blocked, and the mirrored site makes you buy it (for free mind you), but the site bugs and won't let me make an account. Thanks.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Is there an updated uncensor patch link? The steam one is blocked, and the mirrored site makes you buy it (for free mind you), but the site bugs and won't let me make an account. Thanks.
I have it archived on Mediafire as well, but I haven't updated it in ages as I'm waiting for the DLC release and all mods to get updated first.

There were some issue with JS which I've already fixed, so you can try again but if you're still facing issues, please contact me on Discord.

Reactions: Dlsoul00

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Okay. So this is the summary of what I'm gonna use;
Mod Settings
EasyEdictLibrary
CCModpack 5.0.4 + FastCutins
KP Mod

These I will still have to test (just tweaks that can be easily removed), but I will use them in my next playthrough;
Hide HUD
Jerk Bar
KP Deviancy
KP Gloryhole Lockdown
KP Guardplay
Receptionist Assistants

Conclusion of tests;

If you intend to use my modlist, especially the second row (tweaks), take in account I haven't fully tested them yet, so make saves. If I remember tommorow, I might update after I try playing it for a bit (without using cheats etc to zip through the game).
One upside though: It seems whatever FastCutins is doing is another QoL improvement, which might one day make modding even more smooth (and remove that first load error I mentioned before). Just a hunch. Very rudimentary testing.
You are lacking some QoL mods that in my opinion everyone should use. If I was the developer I'd have integrated them to the game a long time ago.

Faster Mental Phase, Favorite Skills, Mouse Desire Control, and mods are good QoL mods and they should be still working with latest versions of the game. I have been using them for a long time and they didn't break yet but I am a little behind the current latest version of the game so I can't guarantee they'll work with it.

Reactions: Spruble

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
You are lacking some QoL mods that in my opinion everyone should use. If I was the developer I'd have integrated them to the game a long time ago.

Faster Mental Phase, Favorite Skills, Mouse Desire Control, and mods are good QoL mods and they should be still working with latest versions of the game. I have been using them for a long time and they didn't break yet but I am a little behind the current latest version of the game so I can't guarantee they'll work with it.
Meh, it's fine. The infinite cutins is anoying, and I don't like 'cheats'. I play the game for a challenge. Hide Hud I do use. Playing blind is pretty european extreme lol. Favourite Skills seems nice though. Only one I'd use if I had it.
But probably gonna take a while before I actually play it for the challenge.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Meh, it's fine. The infinite cutins is anoying, and I don't like 'cheats'. I play the game for a challenge. Hide Hud I do use. Playing blind is pretty european extreme lol. Favourite Skills seems nice though. Only one I'd use if I had it.
But probably gonna take a while before I actually play it for the challenge.
None of these mods are cheats and I am not sure what you mean by "if I had it"...

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes