downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
I'm curious about how people enjoy this game, more specifically from which point of view people play it from
[...]
But I would love it if anyone responded with their own experiences and points of view.
A few things:
  1. I'm the type of player who sees corruption tags, stuff done to the protagonist, male or female, and think: "Imma play as differently as possible from the intended way."

2. I played this game mostly because I was curious about the sadism path for Karryn. She showed promise, but the dev had different plans for her, so I cheated and tried to milk the sadism path as much as possible.

3. Karryn has an amazing Japanese voice actress whose lines sometimes tingled my spine. She's the main reason I wanted to hear all of Karryn's sadistic voice lines and persevered in the game.

4. I don't project, never saw myself as Karryn or any inmate. Or in any other game really. Observer only.

5. To me Karryn is most attractive when confident, sadistic, and in control... Something this game loves to deny you.

6. "I wish I were groping her boobs like that."
    - Not really, I wish her boobs were D sized at max, but that's personal preference.
    "If I were Karryn I would exclusively rim goblins."
    - No.gif
    "Fuck, she started off so haughty and smug and now she's such a whore (and that makes me more aroused/attracted to her?)"
    -My in-game Karryn is still haughty and smug with the inmates realizing she isn't stuck with them, they are stuck with her!

Apr 10, 2018
I mean it is quite literally an antisemitic meme to triple-parenthesis something.
For example if there was a shooting someone could say "I wonder (((who))) could be behind this" as a way to insinuate the Jews did/orchestrated it. You're either being naïve or complicit by acting like it's an overreaction... then again the username of the user calling it out is hilariously tone-deaf for someone moral grandstanding.
I, personally, don't care about the meme and think it's weird to both include it in this thread and to also draw attention to it; if someone has an issue with it then they should report it instead of derailing the thread into more arguing.
Dude, this game has goblins in it. Wanna complain about it? /s

• Haha
Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox
Sep 25, 2020
If you think about it, Karryn's Prison is a pretty dark concept:

You are a lone woman, surrounded by serial killers, drug dealers, rapists and other degenerates who wants nothing more than to hurt and use you for their own desires.

The slightest mistake or lack of preparation can result in a massive unconsentual gangbang where you're used as a sex toy, forced to watched as the inmates relieve themselves using your body.

Then the guards are no help, they want to use you themselves as seen through when you're completely nude (Scandalous mode) and roaming the halls. It's like a switch is flipped and suddenly, both inmates and guards loses every shred of morality and self control as they chase you through the halls.

The only safety and solace that you have is your own bedroom and guard stations but even then, it's not enough because the guards/inmates can just waltz right in if you're too loud during your masturbatory sessions and proceed to fight you in a clearly one sided fight.

This is most likely a kink for some people and the game itself doesn't seem to delve into the dark side of things but this is just a thought.
So, you're saying Karryn's Prison should get a Netflix TV adaptation? :unsure:

downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
Is there anyone who would like to upload a game with mods installed?
Genuine question, why?

Why not simply pick the mods you want and install them yourself?
It's a learning experience and it's easier than it looks. Manual installation is best for me, but you can use Vortex from Nexus too if you prefer.

The way I see it, your request will get you a modded game with mods you might not want or need, and you won't be able to remove them since they override some files, and you don't have the original files as a back up.

Unless I am missing something?

Kurt Kobain

Nov 27, 2017
Genuine question, why?

Why not simply pick the mods you want and install them yourself?
It's a learning experience and it's easier than it looks. Manual installation is best for me, but you can use Vortex from Nexus too if you prefer.

The way I see it, your request will get you a modded game with mods you might not want or need, and you won't be able to remove them since they override some files, and you don't have the original files as a back up.

Unless I am missing something?
Yeah just use Vortex it's what i did. The launcher can take you straight to the mod page if you want to read up on them. You have to download 2 mods from discord but apart from that it's just a click and install.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Is there any way to start the game:
1) on max hardcore difficulty
2) + pure sex stats
3) + free game (without Game Over timer)

Because I still can't beat Max Hardcore Difficulty by warrior path + pure, looks likes it's impossible for me...(
I can win the game only by slut path on the Max Difficulty to get to Free Play Mode without Timer :(
but I wanna to get Free Play in Pure Sex Stats on Max Hardcore Difficulty

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
I'm curious about how people enjoy this game, more specifically from which point of view people play it from. Seeing as you're playing as a hot, busty lady who gets gradually harassed and violated by a variety of gross and debauched males, it's interesting to me how this game is so popular with men, who I assume are straight.
I just wanna to fun. I just want to enjoy the game, be in situations that I wouldn’t want to find myself in real life, like in: Fallout, Horrors, GTA, Hitman, Zombie Games, Lewd Slut games etc :')

I am played Skyrim Lewd mods with first-person gameplay it's not looks so amazing , because not a cinematic look like third person view. For me It's like - I made my own movie when I playing games.

Last edited:
Reactions: goggeen

saints996

Jun 6, 2023
In short, we are waiting for another week: news about the game - 0, masturbation on the figure - 10,000 years. Walter, man need to wait...

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Yep, this week update wass all about figure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i would not complain about official tanned version of Karryn ingame :V
that would be at least another year if they did that
best hope that the dev just moves on with new project and let community actually update the game

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes