Nov 18, 2023
via joi on potatoes is really convenient , the only thing missing is editing to drag the keys
Karrin Prison is very well optimized. (in the mods folder , there is a limit in frames , who hasn’t seen it)
Personally , I have nothing configured , since the maximum is 120 Hz
Of course the FPS jumps when moving to locations and then rolls back.
Everything I touched in the source , the smallest edits to sound/flash/voice language/text speed.

Nov 18, 2023
I wish there was a mod that let you hide the cut-in animations you don't want to see. The game either hides all of them, or none of them, and I just want to filter out the fingering shit. Specifically the cut-ins where prisoners stick their fingers in her mouth.
don't increase the desire of your mouth and dick ahah. No, really you will lose, only from the desire for a dick

shyguy999

Sep 17, 2019
can you please update your thread to last version .86 ?
what does that add? i have no idea where the actual, in depth changelogs are, even. :/

also, does anyone know of some way to only download the updated files instead of re-downloading everything all over again? (or something akin to that.) it gets really annoying with mods (looking at you. image replacer. >_>)

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
Ok, this game is hard asf. After almost 60 hours i still couldn't beat it.

Last run attempt i went for a high mind build cause i wanted to beat the game as a virgin and that seemed to be the way to do it. Everything was going well, i reached level 4, but i fell into the trap of doing many gym sessions, the immates got really strong and started to beat me in every single fight.

Beware newbies, the Gym is a trap, DON'T FVCKING DO IT!!!

Reactions: lin_dell
Nov 18, 2023

I think this is an android version
yes, bruh, there is an ancient port, if anyone needs it, I saved it once in the cloud.
there was also an old drawing and breasts of only a standard size (a bug on the table and Karin’s office, it’s better not to take a note)

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2023
android version when
Now if you take Android, you have to reflash to the old version of Android, since the hardware is new, and all the games are not updated (let's take KOTOR2 as an example)
South Korea is promoting their Samsung, like an apple.
I think if the Japanese do not revive Sony, then the Chinese will remain leaders, Snapdragon, just like Nvidia wins.
ahah I mean that the Remtairy says support for Joi, but the apk version will remain unofficial

• Thinking Face
Reactions: enciroyoer

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Man i'd said for all the trouble you go through to make it available for mobile, you can just download the same game for the pc in less time
Or just use joiplay
Im honestly baffled by how much trouble people seem to be having running this game on mobile
All I did was download the game and run it through the application
It's not rocket science

Reactions: lin_dell and spblu
Jul 11, 2022
Or just use joiplay
Im honestly baffled by how much trouble people seem to be having running this game on mobile
All I did was download the game and run it through the application
It's not rocket science
I have no actual experience with downloading it on mobile or anything related but to be honest. People coming here to complain or ask for help sometimes should just download the pc version and have fun there

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I have no actual experience with downloading it on mobile or anything related but to be honest. People coming here to complain or ask for help sometimes should just download the pc version and have fun there
Well it's incredibly easy to make it run on joiplay
Also trust me even if they just downloaded the pc version the complaning or requests for help wouldnt stop:KEK:

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Ok, this game is hard asf. After almost 60 hours i still couldn't beat it.

Last run attempt i went for a high mind build cause i wanted to beat the game as a virgin and that seemed to be the way to do it. Everything was going well, i reached level 4, but i fell into the trap of doing many gym sessions, the immates got really strong and started to beat me in every single fight.

Beware newbies, the Gym is a trap, DON'T FVCKING DO IT!!!
I had no clue the gym did that. Thanks!

Also

I know we just updated the game, But isn't the dlc coming out at the end of the month? Or is it "coming out at the end of the month"

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Woah, that CCMod actually adds pregnancy? Now this game finally has my attention lol But the description of the mod says that the different hair colors (I assume the ones that got added in the DLCs?) are not yet supported in that mod?

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes