Nov 18, 2023
so what you are saying is a redmi note 8 couldn't manage to run this game properly. (because it can't after playing 5 minutes on my redmi note 8)
:unsure:maybe you really don't have enough RAM~
the game weighs 1.77 GB you need more storage on top.
delete something 3-4 GB, primarily installers and unnecessary garbage in downloads , still hidden folders and residual trash from old games/applications that were deleted long ago . Update joiplay and plugins ~ I don't know what else. Bububu keep all the trash on the sd card.
If it doesn’t help then it won’t help:geek: :HideThePain:

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so how do you get the bathroom and gym scenes to go off quicker. i mean this is a sex game but some scene's just don't pop.

Jul 11, 2022
so what you are saying is a redmi note 8 couldn't manage to run this game properly. (because it can't after playing 5 minutes on my redmi note 8)
Didn't someone already told you that is was an issue with memory leak, why so insistent on playing on mobile? I get if you wanna goon to Karryn while being wherever you are but when we tell you to use the alternative. Perhaps you can take them up on their suggestion

Cernunnos

Oct 19, 2018
No entiendo para nada este juego, una dificultad extremadamente desequilibrada, incluso jugando en modo normal... Ni Dark Souls es tan difícil ¿que es esto Ninja Gaiden en dificultad maestro ninja? Los enemigos hacen una cantidad de daño muy exagerada, es inverosímil que sean tan fuertes y las estadisticas y habilidades de Karryn son pauperrimas, no sirven para una mierda... Definitivamente siento que elcreador se quiere burlar del jugador y hacerlo enfadar por perder tanto.
If Karryn's stats are bad it's because of you and how you levelled. This isn't a game where you can have a "balanced" build, you need to put all your eggs in one basket and focus on a stat by using the ability associated with it.

For those who want to beat the game in Purity run, this general guide is very useful

However, the game was designed to be at its hardest if you try a purity run. Its intended. The game was designed more for a slow corruption process. In that respect it succeeds admirably. The designers clearly state what the game is and isnt here

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
No entiendo para nada este juego, una dificultad extremadamente desequilibrada, incluso jugando en modo normal... Ni Dark Souls es tan difícil ¿que es esto Ninja Gaiden en dificultad maestro ninja? Los enemigos hacen una cantidad de daño muy exagerada, es inverosímil que sean tan fuertes y las estadisticas y habilidades de Karryn son pauperrimas, no sirven para una mierda... Definitivamente siento que elcreador se quiere burlar del jugador y hacerlo enfadar por perder tanto.
What are you talking about, the game is rather easy?
And comparing it to Ninja Gaiden on NM difficulty or Dark Souls, dude, whatever you're on, pass some to me.

Reactions: GideonLover
4.60 star(s) 424 Votes