Jul 11, 2022
no hate taken, i mean the game version is already at 1.2.9.87
You would be correct, currently you and everyone else is waiting for the latest version to drop and will most likely be the final version (?) which includes the big hookers dlc. Aside from that there might be a few patches here and there from the dev but the dev already stated he's going to be working on another game in the near future. Hopefully this clears up anything you've asked!

Again i might come off as a little aggressive so hopefully anyone i respond to doesn't take it too personally

Reactions: Aereon1104

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020

Dev Update
"Even if you install the Magical Breasts DLC, there is a high chance that you will encounter problems while playing the game."
:FacePalm:

TLDR: this dlc isn't coming soon and when it does it will break the game

Also LOOK KARRYN STATUE

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017

Dev Update
"Even if you install the Magical Breasts DLC, there is a high chance that you will encounter problems while playing the game."
:FacePalm:

TLDR: this dlc isn't coming soon and when it does it will break the game

Also LOOK KARRYN STATUE
I don't get it, didn't they installed the small boobs and hair DLC just fine? How is the big boob DLC any different?

Jul 11, 2022
I don't get it, didn't they installed the small boobs and hair DLC just fine? How is the big boob DLC any different?
Alright lil buddy, since i know you won't go back to page 3000+ and read it.

So basically when they were in the process of making BIG HOOKER Karryn for the DLC, the artist had lots and lots of things to redraw, since having smaller honkers meant that the screen was less OCCUPIED. The artist could use the pre existing template of Karryn without honkers and throw on the small boobies into that template HOWEVER due to the big honkers being literally big.

The artist had to redraw everything and now the dev which is Rem has to code in the big ol honker ba donkers which normally means that they'll be problems running the game. What problems? I quite frankly cannot say since i'm not familiar with the code but perhaps someone more knowledgeable from me can give their input into this.

- Some random lurker

Reactions: GideonLover

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017

So basically when they were in the process of making BIG HOOKER Karryn for the DLC, the artist had lots and lots of things to redraw, since having smaller honkers meant that the screen was less OCCUPIED. The artist could use the pre existing template of Karryn without honkers and throw on the small boobies into that template HOWEVER due to the big honkers being literally big.

The artist had to redraw everything and now the dev which is Rem has to code in the big ol honker ba donkers which normally means that they'll be problems running the game. What problems? I quite frankly cannot say since i'm not familiar with the code but perhaps someone more knowledgeable from me can give their input into this.

- Some random lurker
Uuuhhhhh but isn't it just image asset swap?
However I guess I kinda understand what you mean, because they redrew all the images so its higher res = larger files and MV is too weak to handle some and just failed to load from there

Reactions: AmAHat

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019

- Some random lurker
The issue with this is the fact the game has been progressively updated with the new CGs already. Everything was redone to compensate for the tits.

Now maybe the giant tits actually does have full body CG differences on top of whats already been done to reposition body parts. Looking at all the previews doesnt really seem like thats the case. Could be wrong tho and would love to be pleasently surprised in a couple months when he uploads the alledgedly completed DLC.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
don't tell me sachinama added nipple fuck to make manjuu dlc "different"
explains why the nipples are so huge

Jul 11, 2022
don't tell me sachinama added nipple fuck to make manjuu dlc "different"
explains why the nipples are so huge
We'll never know but i would imagine they wouldn't do that since passives and stuff like that would have to be coded in and seeing as Rem is sick and stuff. I doubt he would want to do all that

LaneGofu

Jan 24, 2022
" It is not possible to say for certain when it will be released, so I would like to refrain from making irresponsible statements such as "within the next month..." "

Fuck....well, at least Rem recovered.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
" It is not possible to say for certain when it will be released, so I would like to refrain from making irresponsible statements such as "within the next month..." "

Fuck....well, at least Rem recovered.
I sense someone may of been doing some fibbing about the progress of the DLC. However it would be extremely irresponsible for me to imply such a thing.

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
After around 80 hours playing this game going for a virgin run and failing and restarting, i finally am at the boss of level 5.

Thing is, i'm not sure i have enough stats to beat it, i have around 86 strenght, 72 agility, 60 dexterity, 76 mind. Slut level 168. 4th halberd general upgrade, 3rd halberd offensive upgrade, max warden outfit upgrade. I've been really struggling getting my desires in check, too many enemies in this last fight, the fight gets out of control easily... should i buy more halberd offensive upgrades, i'm already level 50 so not much room for stat growth anymore. This last fight is being pretty much a coin flip and the odds are definitely stacked against me! I haven't even reached the boss yet cause i'm losing to the 4 or 5 waves of goons that comes before him.

I alt+F4 around 8 times already in this last fight, i WANT to beat this game!!! Any tips? Farming money now that the prison can get riots in all 4 levels is such a pain...

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes