Jul 9, 2023
There's no real reason to have someone elses save file in this game, since the game does not have a gallery mode and the build you'd get from someone elses save might not be what you'd want to use, since you level up the abilities you use the most and there's a limited amount of levels.
It's ok bro if you have any save, that'll be great if you share it(y)

Aryana

Dec 14, 2019
can i request tags "managment" or "stratagy" tags in this game... because be honest.. i feel this game need it

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021

Dev Update
"Even if you install the Magical Breasts DLC, there is a high chance that you will encounter problems while playing the game."
:FacePalm:

TLDR: this dlc isn't coming soon and when it does it will break the game

Also LOOK KARRYN STATUE
Any ideas what is rem doing? I mean, the reason for the delay. What could it be?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey guys, quick question. In a certain video, I saw that Karryn ended up naked and unarmed after losing a battle and being gangbanged in the bar, and she had to get back to her office while naked (and even the guards outside attacked her). However, in the game I have (which is the latest version posted in the first post), after she is gangbanged she wakes up unarmed but clothed. I don't have the option to go outside the office naked either.

So the question is: are all these things part of a mod or is she not slutty enough yet? If they are part of a mod, could you tell me which is it so I can install it?

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys, quick question. In a certain video, I saw that Karryn ended up naked and unarmed after losing a battle and being gangbanged in the bar, and she had to get back to her office while naked (and even the guards outside attacked her). However, in the game I have (which is the latest version posted in the first post), after she is gangbanged she wakes up unarmed but clothed. I don't have the option to go outside the office naked either.

So the question is: are all these things part of a mod or is she not slutty enough yet? If they are part of a mod, could you tell me which is it so I can install it?
You need to lose in battle in order for your halberd to be defiled (can't use it until you rest).
And you need some outfit damage / exhibitionist passives to reach what is called "night mode", so you can strut around naked.

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes