souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
In the ccmod, Does the volume increase the cum stock? Not that its an issue right now, but some of the enemies take 5 orgasms to defeat. I can't imagine having to fight a slime who has 10+ stock
IIRC, no it doesn't. Volume affects the amount of cum (x mL), while there's a separate variable setting(s) for the base and chance of extra ejaculations for an enemy. I don't have the game and mod installed currently, so I can't check the variables myself right now.

G4rbage

Nov 21, 2023
anyone know to get these 2 bars on the right?
since i've been searching about it for 10 minutes and couldn't find it, might as well ask.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Ooooh boy, I hope this thing doesn't break my game :LOL: . I've seen pictures of Karryn pregnant, by the way. Is that also a mod?
it is..it adds some nice features, its also most of the time used with cc-mod together (cc mod basically pregnant mod + a lot of other things)

but some things might get messed up if you dont change a few things.
not to mention that everything clothes related aint working currently or are only partionally working (piercings and such (kp-mod)) since every modder is waiting for the dlc to release before they update those.

Which can probably still take a while.
You should visit the official discord there is a section all about mods and such

Feb 3, 2019
Is there the usual sluttyness event horizon where you get stronger instead of weaker from all the sensitivity and arousal debuffs, or is it supposed to be a bit of a death spiral?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there the usual sluttyness event horizon where you get stronger instead of weaker from all the sensitivity and arousal debuffs, or is it supposed to be a bit of a death spiral?
It's more a death spiral.
There are a few ways to make a slutty build work (usually train endurance, energy and dex), but the basic idea of the game is that you have get to the end before she's too far gone. There are slutty passives that are good, especially the ones regenerating energy, but in the end they cannot outweigh the negatives from all the passives you get.

Reactions: Dave From Finances
Feb 3, 2019
It's more a death spiral.
There are a few ways to make a slutty build work (usually train endurance, energy and dex), but the basic idea of the game is that you have get to the end before she's too far gone. There are slutty passives that are good, especially the ones regenerating energy, but in the end they cannot outweigh the negatives from all the passives you get.
Thanks for the explanation!

Jan 18, 2019
So uh i was making my Karryn Sadist build, does all dialogue change or something? When i activate Ki she says "Power Overflowing" in a goofy ahh tone, is this normal? Apparently i only have only have like 5 masochism passives, and +30 sadist passives

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
This game pretty good, just wish there was more stuff animated during scenes
In exchange for animation we get a couple of unique posses (key frame). I'd rather have that then some thrown together live 2d sliding around the screen.
But i can understand wanting this game to be better, Its probably one of the most well made battle fuck game there is.

Reactions: Aeterna Averna
Nov 28, 2017
So uh i was making my Karryn Sadist build, does all dialogue change or something? When i activate Ki she says "Power Overflowing" in a goofy ahh tone, is this normal? Apparently i only have only have like 5 masochism passives, and +30 sadist passives
The dialogs and her poses/faces change with sadism and masochism levels (whichever is higher) and slut level. Pretty cool game isn't it?
You can check your sadism level in status screen. Only some passives give level up, rest are just regular passives.

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes