LaneGofu

Jan 24, 2022
So uh i was making my Karryn Sadist build, does all dialogue change or something? When i activate Ki she says "Power Overflowing" in a goofy ahh tone, is this normal? Apparently i only have only have like 5 masochism passives, and +30 sadist passives
Her dialouge changes depending on your slut/sadism/masochism levels.

The higher it is, the sluttier your dialouge becomes.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
At first I thought this game offers easy, normal and hard difficulties, in reality it's more like very easy, hard, very hard.

Is it possible to do a clean-save virgin run on Warden difficulty without grinding? If I rush through the game I'll run out of orders not so long after reaching level 2, If I play it slow to accumulate money for edicts that gives me control then the time limit hits me forcing me to grind battle for order. Basically none of the strategies I've learned on Secretary difficult applies here.

newsolgryn

May 28, 2020
Well working with a guy that gets sick when you fart in his general direction can be quite the problem:KEK:
Also funny how eroge games devs seem to be perpetually sick
At this point sadly can't know who of them lie and who actually have problems or just hard working, but for many years many scammy devs used same excuses, so ofc people don't trust anyone anymore. Some info people just don't know, others compare to themselves. Like i'm working with godot, implement such dlc as p-cup will take me near zero efforts ever with additional coding, during covid days ever with hospitalization with unconsciousness i could work next day i got home, and current covid not stronger then flu, submit something to steam to be checked take one week at max (i'm looking at you HentaiWriter, as any of us not made own game and never submitted game to steam to tell that you date range was straight up lie). So rem to me sound as excuse man, but maybe actually he have after covid effects, rpgmaker not really built for such changes he made, and submitting game to dlsite can take forever, who knows.

ThatHero

May 28, 2021
Is it possible to do a clean-save virgin run on Warden difficulty without grinding? If I rush through the game I'll run out of orders not so long after reaching level 2, If I play it slow to accumulate money for edicts that gives me control then the time limit hits me forcing me to grind battle for order. Basically none of the strategies I've learned on Secretary difficult applies here.
Yes. You will just have to manage your passives decently and not get stuck in an endless loop of fighting mob enemies and doing side jobs. Don't overspend on buffs you don't need and keep your control in order. Keep all of your desires as low as possible, which doubles as leveling up your Mind stat. Get Cautious or Defensive Stance ASAP so you can hard focus on one Atk stat by skipping turns.

It's possible on Prisoner difficulty as well, though I'd say that's more luck-based if you don't want to grind at all.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
At first I thought this game offers easy, normal and hard difficulties, in reality it's more like very easy, hard, very hard.

It's possible, I done it.
You need to focus your tree, keep low but not critically low order (because lower order means more money) and beat up guards every day for money and xp.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
This quote could be applied to literally everything in life, you absolute troglodyte.
This is applies here much more than in most other games.
The pure run attempt literally filled with "traps" many of which will be smugly explained by cat after you get an ending.

Reactions: Drbruisic

aymaym29

Apr 21, 2023
I start this game yesterday and i need help, My game is in 2x speed, for everything like sex animations, combat, or when she walks, and I would like to reduce this speed, help me please

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
I start this game yesterday and i need help, My game is in 2x speed, for everything like sex animations, combat, or when she walks, and I would like to reduce this speed, help me please
Huh, never heard of that before, but i'm going to take a shot in the dark and ask, are you by chance playing on 120hz display? If so, use this found in the options:
1722247194992.png

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes