Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Ahhhh good old KP thread
Cant have 5 minutes before someone starts throwing s*** at someone else:KEK:
Wanna join? :KEK:

Kind of looks like KP it just me or-
Yes, looks similar to kp.
Judging by google translated reviews and pictures there is only one enemy race, goblins.
Also, it seems to have a barebones pregnancy mechanic. Too bad I can't play because it doesn't have english and I don't understand moon runes.

sirlurxalot

Sep 9, 2021
All we ever wanted,
All we ever needed,
Is here in this game
Words are very unnecessary
They will never listen
Timelines are spoken
To be broken
Promises are intense
Results are trivial

It really does seem like it should be a simple, easily replicated concept. And yet most who try to attempt it seem to have failed. :(
i fucking love you guys

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Timelines are spoken
To be broken
Promises are intense
Results are trivial

It really does seem like it should be a simple, easily replicated concept. And yet most who try to attempt it seem to have failed. :(
Memories broken
The truth goes unspoken
I've even forgotten my name!
I don't know the season
Or what is the reason
I'm standing here holding my blade!

DargorOrtiz

Apr 11, 2018
A desolate place
Without any trace
It’s only the cold wind I feel

It’s me that I spite
As I stand up and fight
The only thing I know for real
There will be blood (blood) shed (shed)
The man in the mirror nods his head
The only one (one) left (left)
Will ride upon the dragon's back
Because the mountains don't give back what they take

Oh no, there will be blood (blood) shed (shed)
It's the only thing I've ever known!

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
do we know what sort of coding slog has to be done to implement the DLC? i'd guess at most fixing coordinates and offset the positions? which is annoying to do manually for everything but like, super basic and shouldn't take too long.
is there something else holding the update back? i plan on finally buying the game + DLC on steam once it's out (hopefully they add a discount again because i didn't buy during the last one...).

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
do we know what sort of coding slog has to be done to implement the DLC? i'd guess at most fixing coordinates and offset the positions? which is annoying to do manually for everything but like, super basic and shouldn't take too long.
is there something else holding the update back? i plan on finally buying the game + DLC on steam once it's out (hopefully they add a discount again because i didn't buy during the last one...).
I dont think theres any reason but poor excuses. He said himself the DLC is done but somehow adding what should be nothing more then a set of CGs and an option to enable them its spaghettifying the game. Hes already implemented such a grueling herculean task with the smaller breasts in the game currently. Plus the fact the New CGs have been drip fed via updates ALREADY into the game.

Maybe the smaller breasts were also a huge issue back then too. Unless hes secretly adding some other minor feature with the DLC thats the actual culprit.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
is there something else holding the update back?
No one knows, we can only speculate. I personally think there are some additional bits of gameplay mechanics they are implementing with big breasts dlc and that's why it is taking so long. Another person thinks they are bug testing to make sure it has less bugs. But no one knows the real reason.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
No one knows, we can only speculate. I personally think there are some additional bits of gameplay mechanics they are implementing with big breasts dlc and that's why it is taking so long. Another person thinks they are bug testing to make sure it has less bugs. But no one knows the real reason.

View attachment 3887893
Yeah, just like when he worked on the gym DLC for year to improve on it and meet fan expec-oh wait
turn off my scam inhibitors.gif

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Is this actually good? Do I have to be into huge boobs and huge asses to like this game? cuz I'm not really into that.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Is this actually good? Do I have to be into huge boobs and huge asses to like this game? cuz I'm not really into that.
Welcome to the big boobies cult my friend, before KP I didn't think that the day where I'd like them will come either.
As for the game good or not, judge by yourself.
But I think it totally worth the price (If you decide to buy it on Steam or whatever platform) with that level of replayability.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
there gonna be update for smaller boob size (or maybe there was), so i think you're cool.. although they look weird to me
but the game still enjoyable with lots of add-ins from modding community (as long as the dev stop cucking them) which you can find in their discord

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
there gonna be update for smaller boob size (or maybe there was), so i think you're cool.. although they look weird to me
but the game still enjoyable with lots of add-ins from modding community (as long as the dev stop cucking them) which you can find in their discord
H-cup update was a free update that was released a while back so we have the standard K-cups (big) H-cup (smaller) and soon to be P-cups (largest) so you have options depending on what you want to use

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
i was hoping for a small event of her transforming into P cup (maybe doctor inject her with a sirin to her tits and makes them bigger?) to justify the P cup

Reactions: DicksInSpace
4.60 star(s) 423 Votes