Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I know you will be able to change breast size level, but what about hair color? Will that also be changeable?

Kinda want to start with a serious black haired small chest karryn and end up with a blonde huge breast bimbo.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I know you will be able to change breast size level, but what about hair color? Will that also be changeable?

Kinda want to start with a serious black haired small chest karryn and end up with a blonde huge breast bimbo.
Black and blonde hair is already in the game and you can freely change between them.

Reactions: Aeterna Averna

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
How exactly am i supposed to get the Queen Of Fighters achievement?
It says you need to have the Prison Fighter title equipped since level 1, but i think it's not possible to "kick with your legs 10 times" and still be level one. Also it says you need to do it with no game overs... does that guard that resets your stuff prevent it from counting as a game over run?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How exactly am i supposed to get the Queen Of Fighters achievement?
It says you need to have the Prison Fighter title equipped since level 1, but i think it's not possible to "kick with your legs 10 times" and still be level one. Also it says you need to do it with no game overs... does that guard that resets your stuff prevent it from counting as a game over run?
It's a challenge run that you pick in the NG+ area

Screenshot 2024-08-02 152116.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Harshmellow97

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well, I doubt this will help since you seem to lack the basic reading comprehension needed to read the error message you posted. You didn't install the Fast Cut-Ins mod, which another mod you installed requires. To fix this, install the Fast Cut-Ins mod (which is listed in the requirements of the mod you installed).

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
how to solve this sht?
You know the fast cut-in mod? It's the fast cut-in mod this error mentions. You may not have downloaded the fast cut in-mod. The fast cut-in mod is required. So download the fast cut-in mod (the one mentioned). Then you install the fast cut-in mod (also mentioned). Once you install the fast cut-in mod you can try again.

If that doesn't work you should try to install the fast cut-in mod.

Confusing, I know. But look up the fast cut-in mod and maybe that will help.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Any news about booba dlc release?
Last time I checked ci-en, they postponed release due to some tech bugs.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Any news about booba dlc release?
Last time I checked ci-en, they postponed release due to some tech bugs.
Matthew 24:36.

Seriously tho we dont know. DLC was completed according to the dev himself weeks ago but its a buggy mess. Allegedly hes adding some other small mechanic with the DLC which is probably the culprit. We didnt get a blog post this week and the last week said it could end up being another month. Shits wack yo.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes