BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
i remember i got anal scene from a Yeti, on the old modded version of the game. i haven't got it since. and for the desire stuff for some reason the yeti just decided to jerk off. with my boobs desire being low.
Sorry but I don't use mods for now. With vanilla game, there's no anal dedicated scene with Yetis.
And as I said, for normal Yetis you have to trigger the vaginal scene by yourself with a kick, clothes displaced, and vaginal+cock desires high enough.

Adalv456

Jan 21, 2021
I don't know, I've never thought about changing it. But I do know ccmod has settings for that.
Well, i tried installing CCMod but it just gives an error, it is because my version is too new for CC or something else? 1722785096134.png

EDIT: for reason. turning the pc off and on worked. Technology my friends

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I just realized this game is using copyright free music. Are all of its musics like that or is there an original soundtrack in the game?

Reactions: sagasenor

Dlsoul00

Sep 25, 2023
Would be cool indeed, having to look at a bunch of ugly bastards prisoners is a turn off imo. The max we have at the moment is a f/f mod in the discord server but it wasn't updated since january.
I think a second game with a bigger prison in another nation would be cool. Maybe the whole reason of Karryn being there is due to some sort of foreign dignitary exchange, and they volunteered her to help stave off disaster. The prison, among other things, could have at least one all-female block, and a futa block as well. Maybe also a section for scientific experiments, and I like the idea of monsters having gotten into the prison, so there's also areas of just mosnters and beasts in the prison. Idk, could be awesome with even more degeneracy. Maybe switch it up too, and we have a young newbie female prison guard there under Karryn's wing, petite for some variation (though mod-able). That way we can see both her and Karryn have to deal with all the different things thrown at them together. Actually maybe even 2 newbies? I like the idea of a tomboy and a gyaru, but maybe that's just me xD

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
This game needs a futa dlc or a second game with futa prison, if they released one probably they will earn ALOOOT of money.
I want a game where you control the guards and karryn is a badass prisoner woman that creates havok and lead the riots together with other hot female prisoners henchwomen

Drbruisic

Apr 2, 2021
Greetings,

Yet another update for my mods "Karryns got moves" and "31 days to decay" for the 1.2.9.87FULL version of Karryn's Prison, meant for use with Mod Organizer 2.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts while maintaining her virginity (with a total of 43 passives unlocked).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick

You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessories much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle, and will give you more wiggle room with accessory slots)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

=====================================================
Additionally, here's an extra mod to make reputation for the minigames stop decaying until 31 days of not playing them passes.

Installation:
Install with MO2 (this seems to be the direction the KP discord as a whole is leaning these days)

for manual installation: replace the .js files with the ones of the same name in the "www\js\plugins" folder

Usage:
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made for the 1.2.9.87FULL version of the game.

Have fun! View attachment 3893076
Where is mod organizer 2?

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes