NoPostNoDrip

Dec 12, 2021
Im stuck on the loading screen when i added the CC mod and its requirments but it just got stuck on the loading screen after the 1 time load thing, any idea on how to fix it? 1722931185131.png

zura133

Dec 21, 2022
I think a second game with a bigger prison in another nation would be cool. Maybe the whole reason of Karryn being there is due to some sort of foreign dignitary exchange, and they volunteered her to help stave off disaster. The prison, among other things, could have at least one all-female block, and a futa block as well. Maybe also a section for scientific experiments, and I like the idea of monsters having gotten into the prison, so there's also areas of just mosnters and beasts in the prison. Idk, could be awesome with even more degeneracy. Maybe switch it up too, and we have a young newbie female prison guard there under Karryn's wing, petite for some variation (though mod-able). That way we can see both her and Karryn have to deal with all the different things thrown at them together. Actually maybe even 2 newbies? I like the idea of a tomboy and a gyaru, but maybe that's just me xD
Esa es una buena idea, hay otro tipo por aqui que dijo sobre sugerencias de un posible segundo juego. Tal vez se deberia hacer un hilo para sugerencias para un posible futuro Karryn Prison 2

Reactions: Dlsoul00

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Would be cool indeed, having to look at a bunch of ugly bastards prisoners is a turn off imo. The max we have at the moment is a f/f mod in the discord server but it wasn't updated since january.
My point exactly. That's why if my Karryn gets her cherry popped, in 90% of the cases it's either a goblin or a slime.
A bunch of dudes who have this grin on their faces like some punks from the neighborhood is a major turn-off.

Overall, I'm surprised why they haven't decided to make some kind of a remake/soft reboot, cause the setting is a gold mine.
Polish the sadist path with opportunity for her to be some kind of Prison Queen with bestiary: option to call on some lucky dude/creature etc.
Tentacle theme wasn't polished aswell, since there are no minigames with slimes. Same goes to Yetis and Werevolves.
And, of course,animations. Even the primitive swapping between frame 1 and 2 would've made it better.

Crossing fingers for "Light Space Love" to get more supporters, since that game seems to be building up off the base that this one has built.

VeryVexxing

Dec 3, 2020
My point exactly. That's why if my Karryn gets her cherry popped, in 90% of the cases it's either a goblin or a slime.
A bunch of dudes who have this grin on their faces like some punks from the neighborhood is a mahor turn-off.

Overall, I'm surprised why they haven't decided to make some kind of a remake/soft reboot, cause the setting is a gold mine.
Polish the sadist path with opportunity for her to be some kind of Prison Queen with bestiary: option to call on some lucky dude/creature etc.
Tentacle theme wasn't polished aswell, since there are no minigames with slimes. Same goes to Yetis and Werevolves.
And, of course,animations. Even the primitive swapping between frame 1 and 2 would've made it better.

Crossing fingers for "Light Space Love" to get more supporters, since that game seems to be building up off the base that this one has built.
Goldmine indeed. Rem could make an entire career out of refining this game+concept, making sequels, etc. I hope he realises that! lol

SCBA_2086

Jun 6, 2022
I think I need a little help, I installed the folder manually from

And at the moment of starting the game this screen appeared:

I made a mistake copying the files?

1722990606376.png

newsolgryn

May 28, 2020
Goldmine indeed. Rem could make an entire career out of refining this game+concept, making sequels, etc. I hope he realises that! lol
Nope, he said now he making an "eroge" without battlefuck and plan to make it same quality as top AAA japan eroge companies lol. If take his currently made games, all elements that good eroge supposed to have are on very low lvl, so at best he gonna make something like another VN with small gameplay elements.
Genre choice supposed to have something to do with mental block, which as dev myself and knowing some other devs is bunch of bullshit tbh, usually when you making games people have such crazy big disdocs that they forced to make game using only 1/10 of it and get ideas playing other games you like if you run out of own is piece of cake, so i never personally seen game developer as type of artists having mental block, usually it just excuse and straight up lie.

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes