misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
iirc you just need to empty stamina bar.. so spam give up and revitalize will raise your Endurance and Energy stats..
Sure, but Endurance level growth is still very slow. Many times on the battle result screen, I see other stats like Strength (presumably from getting hit while standing) even surpass it. This is with me using "Healing Thoughts" to remain in battle as long as possible (but not very long still, due to the low stats at the beginning of the game.)

only happen if your energy hit 0. if all prisoners gone and you still have energy left then its your win.
Yes, that's why I said "losing". The problem is, I run out of Order before I have a high enough Endurance Level to keep energy from reaching zero to win any fights. I can get the + Control Edicts first to buy a few more days, but then the time limit hits me.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Sure, but Endurance level growth is still very slow. Many times on the battle result screen, I see other stats like Strength (presumably from getting hit while standing) even surpass it. This is with me using "Healing Thoughts" to remain in battle as long as possible (but not very long still, due to the low stats at the beginning of the game.)

Yes, that's why I said "losing". The problem is, I run out of Order before I have a high enough Endurance Level to keep energy from reaching zero to win any fights. I can get the + Control Edicts first to buy a few more days, but then the time limit hits me.
Ways to gain endurance exp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
Someone please share the 1.2.9.87 link again some guy posted it here way before but I cannot find it anymore.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Ways to gain endurance exp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the list. I have gotten off to a pretty good start.

The trick is to buy Edicts and that one accessory that gives +30% Endurance growth, then sleep to accumulate funds until day 4 (when order drops below 40), because it's at this point the fights at the bar will start with 3 people instead of just one, which makes it much easier to receive pleasure damage.

If I sleep for too long, I'll run out of order before I gain enough endurance. Starting from day one is just too grinding and doesn't help the funds either. After a few restarts, I think day 4 is the sweet point to start fighting for a slut (masochist) run.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
I'm trying to get the first time of every action listed on the Profile page to Guards, so far I've successfully done that on Level 1 with two actions missing: Footjob and Rimjob.

From what I understand, you can't initiate any sex action until it's done to you for several times, so is it possible to have Guards initiate those two actions, or is Footjob limited to Nerds only?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
I'm trying to get the first time of every action listed on the Profile page to Guards, so far I've successfully done that on Level 1 with two actions missing: Footjob and Rimjob.

From what I understand, you can't initiate any sex action until it's done to you for several times, so is it possible to have Guards initiate those two actions, or is Footjob limited to Nerds only?
I believe if the enemy type is NOT a monstrous type you can get Karryn to do the footjob skill on them if all other conditions are met.

I believe you do have to acquire the skill from the Nerds though for you to use it on the guards.

Nov 18, 2023

for nerds it’s a toy's ~ and everyone has ordinary actions

I just don’t understand what you want to do, why do you want to achieve footjob? Footjob is enhanced by debauchery by any mobs, just look at how to achieve this, accessories will help.
Personally, I tried not to take accessories with negative stats, some reduce resistance too much.
I focused on resistance to the cock , it is the most important and is responsible for sex
(in general, initially the desire for a cock is 80% , the remaining 100%)
If you do it dirty, you can just bring him to orgasm, right? Charm to the rescue.

Last edited:

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
I just don’t understand what you want to do, why do you want to achieve footjob? Footjob is enhanced by debauchery by any mobs, just look at how to achieve this, accessories will help.
Personally, I tried not to take accessories with negative stats, some reduce resistance too much.
I focused on resistance to the cock , it is the most important and is responsible for sex
(in general, initially the desire for a cock is 80% , the remaining 100%)
If you do it dirty, you can just bring him to orgasm, right? Charm to the rescue.
I'm currently doing a masochist-slut run, which is kind of ... boring. Every single battle is just soooo long and repetitive. I'm not doing Footjob for any effect, just for fun.

On the last virgin run, I noticed there's this "Profile" page that records the first and last opponent for all the sex actions. It's not like I would remember any of the enemies by their names, but I thought it would be interesting to get all the first records as the same type of enemy. Since there's always a guards-only battle right at the door, it's an easy choice.

I've been looking at some guide that says Footjob in this game is pure sadistic, I suppose I should just disable it as the guide suggests.

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec
Nov 18, 2023
I'm currently doing a masochist-slut run, which is kind of ... boring. Every single battle is just soooo long and repetitive. I'm not doing Footjob for any effect, just for fun.

On the last virgin run, I noticed there's this "Profile" page that records the first and last opponent for all the sex actions. It's not like I would remember any of the enemies by their names, but I thought it would be interesting to get all the first records as the same type of enemy. Since there's always a guards-only battle right at the door, it's an easy choice.

I've been looking at some guide that says Footjob in this game is pure sadistic, I suppose I should just disable it as the guide suggests.
ahh :unsure::) I understand. I don’t know, I haven’t gotten to that point yet, you’re talking about night mode, I haven’t tried masachism yet.

Last edited:

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
ahh :unsure::) I understand. I don’t know, I haven’t gotten to that point yet, you’re talking about night mode, I haven’t tried masachism yet.
While I do use those two guards when I get access to the "night mode", there's always a guard you can fight just outside your office marked with a pink pointer. It is possible to lose this battle in a clean save:

1. Get an Energy skill Edict like Cautious Stance
2. Repeatedly escape from prisoner battles (so this won't work in Prisoner difficulty, as you can't escape) to accumulate Fatigue above 55% to lower your stats. (55% is as far as you can go without losing the ability to escape from battles)
3. Fight the guard outside your office. Spam Cautious Stance to empty your Energy bar.
4. At the beginning of the next round, you'll take a huge Stamina damage as a result of having no energy. You'll take this damage every round as long as you have no energy left, so you'll lose very fast.
5. If you don't want to use normal attacks at all, you can use Healing Thoughts (which require 2 EP to reach, so you can't do this on day 1) once, followed by a Cautious Stance. Two rounds with no Energy would be enough to empty your Stamina at the beginning of the game.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

As far as I know, Footjob is Nerd exclusive in terms of enemy starting it. But Rimjob Guards can start.

Eghen

Oct 26, 2018
Someone have the 1.2.4 version of the game????
I dont really care witch .4 it is i just want to use the hanger modes.

Dreoxxi

Sep 15, 2023
Good morning !
I discovered this game yesterday and I honestly love it. I just think there are some things I'm doing wrong. I get stuck every time at level 3 or even 2. Is there a tutorial on the edicts to take to make it easier to progress (even on easy I struggle xD)
I would have looked at it for myself, but 2000+ pages to read ^^.

THANKS

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes