Nov 18, 2023
You know there are better sites for sharing it? :BootyTime:
This site clearly picks and chooses what shota/loli content to allow and disallow. So, this is the last site you should be looking for such stuff.

This will just get deleted for R1, even if it wasn't against R7. :FacePalm:

Also, that game is just complete trash, not even worth pirating imo. :KEK:
ok , then let it be saved in the list where it was found

Last edited:

floran

May 20, 2020
For a second there, I thought it was a mod for that game where Karyn became a loli.:(
And of course I wouldn't put in a mod like that, Mr. Officer!!!! :sick::sick:
Man one could only wish, But even just flat chest would be a nightmare to implement, let alone change Karryn's height

You know there are better sites for sharing it? :BootyTime:
This site clearly picks and chooses what shota/loli content to allow and disallow. So, this is the last site you should be looking for such stuff.

This will just get deleted for R1, even if it wasn't against R7. :FacePalm:

Also, that game is just complete trash, not even worth pirating imo. :KEK:
what game is it? I tried to look for that "me & marie" and got no results

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
Already posted on this a while back, but I've got nothing better to do while waiting for the P-Cup DLC:

ART:

Futanari:
Both Karryn and inmates (but preferably inmates). Either add futanaris to the enemy roster, or turn all enemies into futanari versions. Requires new SFX as well.

Bimbo: The option to turn Karryn into a slutty bimbo.

Ahegao: An even more depraved face for Karryn.

BDSM Outfit: A full BDSM slave outfit for Karryn.

MECHANICS

Pregnancy:
Already got mods for this, but I'd make it official as a developer. Also, an in-game tally would be nice.

Incest: To go with pregnancy.

Lactation: To go with pregnancy, where Karryn has to milk her breasts regularly, either in or out of combat.

Public Pillory: A pillory for Karryn to be used by the general public, without the emperor's knowledge, of course.

Nurse: I mean, the door to the infirmary is right there!

Rancher: A part-time job in the ranch on level 4. Could introduce bestiality here, and even put a lactation-device here.

ENEMIES:

Bestiality:
We've got werewolves, yetis and slimes, but they all feel humanoid-sentient. I'd love to have Karryn degraded by animals like horses, bulls, pigs, dogs, etc.

Nuns: Perhaps some sort of sadistic support enemy variant of the nerd, but they work for the guards instead. Either have them wear strap-ons or become futanaris.

Tentacle Monster: Could come in many variants. Plants, octopuses, eldritch, etc.

Hypnotist: An enemy that hypnotises Karryn into submission.

STORY:

Cuck Emperor:
Let the emperor know what Karryn's really doing, but he loves it deep down. Karryn still has no idea he knows. Perhaps also introduce some NPC's that knows the emperor personally (nobility, state officials, high ranking officers, etc.), that fucks Karryn "behind the emperor's back".

If I had to pick only three of these, I'd pick futanari, pregnancy and incest.
The option to wear any outfit while walking around the prison,
- Some more slutty options in the bar minigame (handjobs/blowjobs/titfucks for horny customers),
- Passive that makes virgin enemies cum up to 4 times,
- Edict that adds a sensitivity-boosting item to the shop,
- An expansion to the gym minigame where Karryn does her own workout like squats/bench/deadlift and gets ogled, fondled and/or pinned down. Doing it increases the level cap, I guess.
- Option to use the showers next to the gym, at high enough exhibitionism. Random chance for Karryn to have her clothes stolen while showering/fucking in the shower.
-Masturbation always available once some passive is unlocked, easy way to get Karryn wet in battle.
You guys are asking for 12 long years of work

lordlich

Mar 16, 2019
can anyone here share save with light kick unlocked please. i search for it but it in here already but has too high slut level i cannot get scene i looking for

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
can anyone here share save with light kick unlocked please. i search for it but it in here already but has too high slut level i cannot get scene i looking for
You just need to be unarmed to kick people, just lose on purpose so your halberd is defiled for a day and you can just kick people constantly.

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
Where is it..... the complete update... sigh I might just open this thread next year.. i bet that even next year the promise is broken again.............
I fucking hate this thread, i lose neurons every time i am here.

Anyway here's the 1.2.9.87 version + DLC, yes it's the latest version. (Pixeldrain)

Nov 18, 2023
Where is it..... the complete update... sigh I might just open this thread next year.. i bet that even next year the promise is broken again.............
The author was sick with Covid, it’s surprising that there were updates so often~ I don’t think I’ll have to wait long:giggle:

Jul 17, 2020
Already posted on this a while back, but I've got nothing better to do while waiting for the P-Cup DLC:

ART:

Futanari:
Both Karryn and inmates (but preferably inmates). Either add futanaris to the enemy roster, or turn all enemies into futanari versions. Requires new SFX as well.

Bimbo: The option to turn Karryn into a slutty bimbo.

Ahegao: An even more depraved face for Karryn.

BDSM Outfit: A full BDSM slave outfit for Karryn.

MECHANICS

Pregnancy:
Already got mods for this, but I'd make it official as a developer. Also, an in-game tally would be nice.

Incest: To go with pregnancy.

Lactation: To go with pregnancy, where Karryn has to milk her breasts regularly, either in or out of combat.

Public Pillory: A pillory for Karryn to be used by the general public, without the emperor's knowledge, of course.

Nurse: I mean, the door to the infirmary is right there!

Rancher: A part-time job in the ranch on level 4. Could introduce bestiality here, and even put a lactation-device here.

ENEMIES:

Bestiality:
We've got werewolves, yetis and slimes, but they all feel humanoid-sentient. I'd love to have Karryn degraded by animals like horses, bulls, pigs, dogs, etc.

Nuns: Perhaps some sort of sadistic support enemy variant of the nerd, but they work for the guards instead. Either have them wear strap-ons or become futanaris.

Tentacle Monster: Could come in many variants. Plants, octopuses, eldritch, etc.

Hypnotist: An enemy that hypnotises Karryn into submission.

STORY:

Cuck Emperor:
Let the emperor know what Karryn's really doing, but he loves it deep down. Karryn still has no idea he knows. Perhaps also introduce some NPC's that knows the emperor personally (nobility, state officials, high ranking officers, etc.), that fucks Karryn "behind the emperor's back".

If I had to pick only three of these, I'd pick futanari, pregnancy and incest.
its all good until the last part like come on bruh

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes