Nov 18, 2023
Already posted on this a while back, but I've got nothing better to do while waiting for the P-Cup DLC:

ART:

Futanari:
Both Karryn and inmates (but preferably inmates). Either add futanaris to the enemy roster, or turn all enemies into futanari versions. Requires new SFX as well.

Bimbo: The option to turn Karryn into a slutty bimbo.

Ahegao: An even more depraved face for Karryn.

BDSM Outfit: A full BDSM slave outfit for Karryn.

MECHANICS

Pregnancy:
Already got mods for this, but I'd make it official as a developer. Also, an in-game tally would be nice.

Incest: To go with pregnancy.

Lactation: To go with pregnancy, where Karryn has to milk her breasts regularly, either in or out of combat.

Public Pillory: A pillory for Karryn to be used by the general public, without the emperor's knowledge, of course.

Nurse: I mean, the door to the infirmary is right there!

Rancher: A part-time job in the ranch on level 4. Could introduce bestiality here, and even put a lactation-device here.

ENEMIES:

Bestiality:
We've got werewolves, yetis and slimes, but they all feel humanoid-sentient. I'd love to have Karryn degraded by animals like horses, bulls, pigs, dogs, etc.

Nuns: Perhaps some sort of sadistic support enemy variant of the nerd, but they work for the guards instead. Either have them wear strap-ons or become futanaris.

Tentacle Monster: Could come in many variants. Plants, octopuses, eldritch, etc.

Hypnotist: An enemy that hypnotises Karryn into submission.

STORY:

Cuck Emperor:
Let the emperor know what Karryn's really doing, but he loves it deep down. Karryn still has no idea he knows. Perhaps also introduce some NPC's that knows the emperor personally (nobility, state officials, high ranking officers, etc.), that fucks Karryn "behind the emperor's back".

If I had to pick only three of these, I'd pick futanari, pregnancy and incest.
of the above looks like Evil Goddess (堕邪女神) :Kappa:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yank00

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
is it normal to get beaten up rather easily at the start or am i just really ass at this game? i try to always use the correct attacks to counter the prisoners but i hit them for like 44 damage and they 2 shot me. Is that normal or am i missing something?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
is it normal to get beaten up rather easily at the start or am i just really ass at this game? i try to always use the correct attacks to counter the prisoners but i hit them for like 44 damage and they 2 shot me. Is that normal or am i missing something?
Well if I had to make a guess, you are fighting Thugs too early. Do not fight in the bar or in the room before the Guard Station on the first floor. In those 2 rooms Thugs can spawn. Only fight Goblins and Prisoners at the start to level up your character. Also while you can fight with using always the attack against the weakness of an enemy and make it through the game, it is not generally recommended, since it will spread out your stats too much. Rather pick one of the 3 attacks so you focus your Stats in either Strength, Dexterity or Agility. And if you attack, always attack with Ki. It will train the Stat Willpower that boosts the Ki damage the higher it gets, so you one shot enemies a lot.

Reactions: Trashy5112

cjmydog

Jun 14, 2023
What difficulty are you playing on?
If you're playing on Easy, make sure you turn off most cheats, because most of them make the game harder.
If you play on higher difficulties, the enemies will be stronger, so you should grind stat levels on the very first encounter you see.

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
Well if I had to make a guess, you are fighting Thugs too early. Do not fight in the bar or in the room before the Guard Station on the first floor. In those 2 rooms Thugs can spawn. Only fight Goblins and Prisoners at the start to level up your character. Also while you can fight with using always the attack against the weakness of an enemy and make it through the game, it is not generally recommended, since it will spread out your stats too much. Rather pick one of the 3 attacks so you focus your Stats in either Strength, Dexterity or Agility. And if you attack, always attack with Ki. It will train the Stat Willpower that boosts the Ki damage the higher it gets, so you one shot enemies a lot.
Thank you that is exactly what i'm doing. I'm just following the path fighting whatever comes in my way.

Nov 18, 2023
have you tried using riposte? +To begin with, we pump up the attack branch and maximize the order on the floors by pumping, all with the help of decrees. We save up currency → move on

Aug 14, 2023
What a masterpiece. What other game give you opportunity to beat the boss by rimming him. I wish dev focused more on adding new sexual content rather than challenges (who tf playing h games for challenge?) because there's lots of possibilities to add something new. Like the side jobs of nurse and teacher, cgs for monsters, new clothing without mods, changers for all body parts not only boobs (making the Karryn's body more muscular or voluptous)

Last edited:

Springthomas

Feb 14, 2021
(This might've already been asked, but whatevs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

You are now the developer for Karryn's Prison, what would add/fix/change/remove/WHATEVER to the game?

It can be anything: From enemies, maps, art, sound effects, game mechanics or even the story itself.

I'd add new jobs since that would give the player more things to do.

Here's three I'd add:

Chef: Cook for guards and inmates, maybe even add in your own secret sauce to enhance the flavour. We both know what i'm hinting at .

Nun: Take up the nun outfit and help guards/inmates reach salvation. Be careful, some may try to part your red sea, insert their Staff of Moses and let their people go while you're speaking the holy word (Just to keep it biblical.)

Teacher: Educate the inmates and try to reform them. If you're lucky (or unlucky) they may try to teach you few things as well. What those things are may just end your pacifist run, so take caution.
dollars to HoButts the dev wanted teacher and shopkeeper in the game but got too lazy/ couldnt make them unique to justify making them.

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes