GnomePenguin

Apr 3, 2018
Hey guys, maybe I'm just a dumbass and can't search well (which is a probable possibility), but is there any guide, on how to open up and manage the game pictures to mod them efficently? I'm thinking of trying out making a graphical mod (when we'll get a stable version of the game), and if the people already figured out the best way to do so.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Hey guys, maybe I'm just a dumbass and can't search well (which is a probable possibility), but is there any guide, on how to open up and manage the game pictures to mod them efficently? I'm thinking of trying out making a graphical mod (when we'll get a stable version of the game), and if the people already figured out the best way to do so.
This is the tool you will need:-

tntltct

Dec 1, 2019
Is there any mod help us can have masturbate fight in battle. Tries so many times but got zero.
found it:

Last edited:

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
Guys, you can install P Cup DLC via Vortex to try out new descension modes. Descension is updated via Steam itself, but you need P Cup DLC to activate it. You do not need to switch Karryn's perfectly shaped bonkers to that monstrosity.

Reactions: Riaman

Nanigasukidesuka

Aug 1, 2024
How is the game on android ? I searched the thread and saw some comment said there are an android version but bugged or something. And where can I find it ?

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes