Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
Oi, my fellow ga[y]mers!

Whilest we await for our beloved voluptuous bazongangananas for our beloved warden, recommend me some games with big tits that you often play or just comeback sometimes.

Me first: The Pilgrimage - decent project that i defienetly do not jerk to because of bestiallity...also dev announced that there will be a secon part!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Sadly it doesn't save on the config.rpgsave file, since it crashes at 13%, guess my only choices are playing without the CC mod or Revert to an old version...

EDIT: Thanks for the reply though!
Latest versions of those mods should work on the latest game version, though I haven't tried yet.

I would hope you have Mod Settings installed also, as it is a required mod for both Fast Cut-Ins and CC Mod (and pretty much all mods in general)

Reactions: Deus Inu

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I get that it's fun and all to make fun of the noobs, but can we get back to discussion about the game now?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I get that it's fun and all to make fun of the noobs, but can we get back to discussion about the game now?
what discussion? This thread has 41600 posts,all topics about the game has already been discussed, you just have to use the search bar and you can find not one but around 50 answers, to any question. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
99% of this thread consists of these noobs not bothering to do anything by themselves.
what discussion? This thread has 41600 posts,all topics about the game has already been discussed, you just have to use the search bar and you can find not one but around 50 answers, to any question. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
And you think any of them are gonna bother to use the search function when they can just as easily just ask their question that has already been asked deep within the thread?

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
And you think any of them are gonna bother to use the search function when they can just as easily just ask their question that has already been asked deep within the thread?
I know they're not gonna, that's why it'd be best to not spoonfeed them so they'd eventually understand to actually look for it themselves.
Then again, them learning to do things for themselves is the equivalent for the humanity to have a future other than it's extinction.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: False Memory

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I know they're not gonna, that's why it'd be best to not spoonfeed them so they'd eventually understand to actually look for it themselves.
Then again, them learning to do things for themselves is the equivalent for the humanity to have a future other than it's extinction.
Better to spoonfeed them than to leave them to keep reposting.

It'd be best if someone created an FAQ that could be linked or added to the OP.

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
I apologize if this has been discussed before but I didnt find it through the search.

Does anyone have an issue where the latest version on joiPlay double clicks all the time?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
If there was a FAQ, could direct them to read the FAQ on the OP when they don't though.
Funny you mention that, one of the solutions for the most asked question (simply closing steam or getting a dummy installer) was directly on the front page, yet it was still asked over and over again, nothing really works with lazy people lol.

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes