CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
you need the skills from combat and need the right amount of desire to use the skills
then i got some other issue, i got the skill and the desires are both passed 100 it says "there is no valid target" despite penis poking through hole,

maybe no anal this way just a guess

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
then i got some other issue, i got the skill and the desires are both passed 100 it says "there is no valid target" despite penis poking through hole,

maybe no anal this way just a guess
The target needs to be erect also

Deus Inu

Nov 14, 2022
Latest versions of those mods should work on the latest game version, though I haven't tried yet.

I would hope you have Mod Settings installed also, as it is a required mod for both Fast Cut-Ins and CC Mod (and pretty much all mods in general)
Yep all required mods are installed properly and are working, Kp mod / Selective Rendering and etc... it's just the fast cut-ins preload that is the problem for me, since I also have a potato phone, it can never finish it's optimization...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
--snip--
potato phone
--snip--
Well... that was a crucial piece of information to leave out :FacePalm:

Either do it on a PC so you can make a config.rpgsave file that has the setting turned off, or find the code that sets the default value of the setting and flip it to false.

• Haha
Reactions: Deus Inu
4.60 star(s) 425 Votes