firfly6969

Jan 30, 2024
You are trying to play with newest versions of mods but your game version is older, they are incompatible. Either download older versions of mods that are compatible with your game version or download newer versions of the game.
where can i get the newest games version?

Deus Inu

Nov 14, 2022
Well... that was a crucial piece of information to leave out :FacePalm:

Either do it on a PC so you can make a config.rpgsave file that has the setting turned off, or find the code that sets the default value of the setting and flip it to false.
Though I thought it would be obvious with the joiplay buttons on top and at the bottom of the screen, but anyways I'll just revert to the old version of the mod.

Thanks for trying to help though!

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
Can anyone please explain how to progress my gym reputation? Using demonstrate doesn't seem to be working. I've used it several days in a row and gym reputation is still at 1

senator29

Apr 27, 2023
Can anyone please explain how to progress my gym reputation? Using demonstrate doesn't seem to be working. I've used it several days in a row and gym reputation is still at 1
you need to unlock e few gym based passives before you can start getting intimate with the gymbros if i recall correctly

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
you need to unlock e few gym based passives before you can start getting intimate with the gymbros if i recall correctly
I'm not having a problem getting intimate with them, as I can already use 'Demonstrate'. My question is why my gym reputation is not rising despite using it and getting intimate with the gym members for several days straight.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
That's weird. Just alternating between observe and advice until you get the red text ('his form is perfect' for example) should get you gym rep pretty easily. Instead of immediately going for demonstrate, just do this instead. Otherwise your game is bugged.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Litshadow

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
That's weird. Just alternating between observe and advice until you get the red text ('his form is perfect' for example) should get you gym rep pretty easily. Instead of immediately going for demonstrate, just do this instead. Otherwise your game is bugged.
I have never seen a red text or have I ever seen a 'his form is perfect'. Must have been what I was doing wrong. Thanks a lot, really appreciated!!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Though I thought it would be obvious with the joiplay buttons on top and at the bottom of the screen, but anyways I'll just revert to the old version of the mod.

Thanks for trying to help though!
o_O:WaitWhat: How tf did I miss those? :eek::KEK:

So maybe they aren't enough to make it obvious :unsure:

SluttyLiana

Aug 20, 2023
Could someone lend me a hand here? I've tried many versions of CC Mod (5.0.2, 5.0.4, 5.2.0, 5.3.0, 5.4.0), but they all give me this error (yes, I've installed the two dependencies correctly, the game will boot if I only have ModsSettings and FastCutIns activated). Thanks in advance! 1725727351331.png

cathjenny

Aug 31, 2018
Go to first post and click "Crash Fix (Dummy Steam Loader)" link.
Edit: That's not newest version of the game but I think it is newest version you can find in this thread.
I tried so many times, but there are always various errors after loading the CC mod. Until I suddenly realized that I hadn't used the newest version of the game all along. damn. :KEK:

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
I tried so many times, but there are always various errors after loading the CC mod. Until I suddenly realized that I hadn't used the newest version of the game all along. damn. :KEK:
I think the game ver is beyond ver 3 lol
time to look for older mod versions and test xD

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
You could argue that in the first place people who don't attempt any effort of basic problem solving on their end before asking questions and feel entitled to help from random people on the internet are arrogant.
that's a very specific scenario, plus some people are dumb "although you would call them lazy" and their problem-solving "skill" is asking for help and I won't lie I do that very often! most of the time I'm on the Internet searching how to do this and that and why is this happening etc that's what the internet is for if you think about it, why do I bother with this when there might be someone who already knows or has done that already!! and when no savior comes to me whenever I end up solving the issue I reply to myself for anyone in the future who might need it

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
that's a very specific scenario, plus some people are dumb "although you would call them lazy" and their problem-solving "skill" is asking for help and I won't lie I do that very often! most of the time I'm on the Internet searching how to do this and that and why is this happening etc that's what the internet is for if you think about it, why do I bother with this when there might be someone who already knows or has done that already!! and when no savior comes to me whenever I end up solving the issue I reply to myself for anyone in the future who might need it
I try as much as possible to not bother people, I spend hours, sometimes days trying to find solutions. I do everything I can possibly do before I ask for help, aka when I'm only completely stumped do I ask for help. I did this in a game on here recently because I couldn't figure out the exact trigger to get an event, dev helped me out, it was my save file.

It's also a lot more common of a scenario than you think, unfortunately. It's either a combination of laziness and ignorance, or just one of them. I've seen people literally miss the solution said 1-3 posts above them, so I dunno man lol.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
well no if you think about it you are arrogant if you think people who ask questions do not deserve answers for some arrogant reason
The "arrogant reason" is to not spoonfeed lazy people, i'd rather him be self reliant rather than depending on others for every single solitary thing in their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: False Memory
4.60 star(s) 425 Votes