okamisamy

May 24, 2021
I try as much as possible to not bother people, I spend hours, sometimes days trying to find solutions. I do everything I can possibly do before I ask for help, aka when I'm only completely stumped do I ask for help. I did this in a game on here recently because I couldn't figure out the exact trigger to get an event, dev helped me out, it was my save file.

It's also a lot more common of a scenario than you think, unfortunately. It's either a combination of laziness and ignorance, or just one of them. I've seen people literally miss the solution said 1-3 posts above them, so I dunno man lol.
1-3 posts above them that's tough if it were pages I would've told u that I would save them the time but in the same page I would say they found out just after posting lol and trust before you go through the hassle yourself if you ask for help the first thing is an answer might save you days as you just said it's convenient I would say it's not an entitlement like I explained above but more of using the internet I hope u got what I mean

SluttyLiana

Aug 20, 2023
I didn't think this simple question would draw so much attention xD
I did search, including this thread, I even tried different versions. I couldn't find anything, and I thought about asking, but I guess this isn't allowed. Sorry.

Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I didn't think this simple question would draw so much attention xD
I did search, including this thread, I even tried different versions. I couldn't find anything, and I thought about asking, but I guess this isn't allowed. Sorry.

In most cases, it's just best to wait until updates stop coming, at least so frequently for this game, you're going to see lots of updates because of the P-Cup dlc being tested/finished (still in beta), eventually being released.

Almost everytime there's an update it's likely that a mod/s will break. So it's just honestly best to play on an older version, or just wait it out, finding compatiable older versions of both are a pain in the butt though, especially because in a lot of cases, there aren't a full list of each version to find pretty easily, most just tend to include the most recent version.

Jun 21, 2019
In most cases, it's just best to wait until updates stop coming, at least so frequently for this game, you're going to see lots of updates because of the P-Cup dlc being tested/finished (still in beta), eventually being released.

Almost everytime there's an update it's likely that a mod/s will break. So it's just honestly best to play on an older version, or just wait it out, finding compatiable older versions of both are a pain in the butt though, especially because in a lot of cases, there aren't a full list of each version to find pretty easily, most just tend to include the most recent version.
So far i've noticed only one bug with P-Cup is when Karryn sitting in the stall and sucking fingers - her hand missing glove in some places.

Reactions: saeid90

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
So far i've noticed only one bug with P-Cup is when Karryn sitting in the stall and sucking fingers - her hand missing glove in some places.
Lots of game crashing bugs that give you the typical rpgmaker retry error, and lock up pretty much, might have been fixed since I last tried, I played the intial version. I'm just gonna be patient and wait for it to be released if it's gonna be like that.

SluttyLiana

Aug 20, 2023

I see. Guess I'll keep on testing older versions then. Thanks! ^^

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Could someone lend me a hand here? I've tried many versions of CC Mod (5.0.2, 5.0.4, 5.2.0, 5.3.0, 5.4.0), but they all give me this error (yes, I've installed the two dependencies correctly, the game will boot if I only have ModsSettings and FastCutIns activated). Thanks in advance! View attachment 4010069
For the game version you are using, there is information in this linked thread that you could use as a starting point.

Note:
The mod versions list in there is one that I compiled myself since the OP didn't bother even though others were asking which versions were included.​

Reactions: SluttyLiana

SluttyLiana

Aug 20, 2023
For the game version you are using, there is information in this linked thread that you could use as a starting point.

Note:
The mod versions list in there is one that I compiled myself since the OP didn't bother even though others were asking which versions were included.​
I'll take a look at that thread. Thank you sir! ^^

IPRA

Jun 8, 2022
Hello everyone. I want to share with you a fanfic based on our favorite game Karin Prison. I have never created something like this before, so I apologize for possible graphic errors and shortcomings. Fanfic in English. English is not my native language, so if you notice any oddities in the text, it's all Google Translate. If you are not afraid of a large amount of text and 3D style, then enjoy your reading Prev..jpg

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Hello everyone. I want to share with you a fanfic based on our favorite game Karin Prison. I have never created something like this before, so I apologize for possible graphic errors and shortcomings. Fanfic in English. English is not my native language, so if you notice any oddities in the text, it's all Google Translate. If you are not afraid of a large amount of text and 3D style, then enjoy your reading Mega View attachment 4011459
I don't know of a game with the name "Karin Prison". I can understand not knowing english and using google translate but how did you manage to get the name of the game wrong?

Jul 28, 2017
Hello everyone. I want to share with you a fanfic based on our favorite game Karin Prison. I have never created something like this before, so I apologize for possible graphic errors and shortcomings. Fanfic in English. English is not my native language, so if you notice any oddities in the text, it's all Google Translate. If you are not afraid of a large amount of text and 3D style, then enjoy your reading Mega View attachment 4011459
buttsmarnn.gif

Reactions: spblu and aleyugioh

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Stable mean finally mod compatible to me. Rem better not piss off modding community because they been carrying his game recently.

gaumata18

May 9, 2020
Hello everyone, I installed the mod settings, fast cut-ins and the cc mod in order. but I get this error, any help? (I used vortex)

thank you very much in advance

saeid90

May 18, 2018
Stable mean finally mod compatible to me. Rem better not piss off modding community because they been carrying his game recently.
Well constantly updating either means unsolved bugs or adding new content. I think i used the wrong word cause i meant "final version"

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes