Kunt

May 6, 2018
If this game were mine man, I'd have oodles to add, I would've added new positions for Goblins, chances of different positions if you lose on certain floors, though I would've allowed this game to make more narrative sense given the setting that would make Patreon pee themselves in their pearl clutching pants (optional of course). There's just too much to add to be bored of making something like this be as complete as it is. But my work ethic is different.
why just goblins? that's kinda random

Reactions: DicksInSpace

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Hello everyone. I want to share with you a fanfic based on our favorite game Karin Prison. I have never created something like this before, so I apologize for possible graphic errors and shortcomings. Fanfic in English. English is not my native language, so if you notice any oddities in the text, it's all Google Translate. If you are not afraid of a large amount of text and 3D style, then enjoy your reading Mega View attachment 4011459
Pretty hot, man. But could you upload your next one as a zip file, this one gave my downloader fits.

Reactions: IPRA

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
The decension mode in the most basic terms is essentially an extra challenge mode where you get certain sets of buffs and debuffs and have to play with that for the entire game up to a certain point IIRC. Dont remember if you keep stacking the statuses with each successive run or if it resets

difebob

May 15, 2018
anyone have this game on steam getting random mini patches every couple days? does it mess with mods you install manually?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
anyone have this game on steam getting random mini patches every couple days? does it mess with mods you install manually?
If it's a replacer mod and the original file is updated, then yes.
Otherwise no, it leaves your modifications alone unless you manually start file integrity verification.

Or in some cases where some things are changed, script mods may break.

difebob

May 15, 2018
If it's a replacer mod and the original file is updated, then yes.
Otherwise no, it leaves your modifications alone unless you manually start file integrity verification.

Or in some cases where some things are changed, script mods may break.
okay, that's good
do you know if i tweaked with the numbers in json files, will they get reverted to the original values?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
okay, that's good
do you know if i tweaked with the numbers in json files, will they get reverted to the original values?
Any mod that modifies the original files is a replacer mod.

Yep, that's what I have to go through every time Rem drops an update. Sort .js plugins by date to see which files were updated.
You can turn them into independent mods, so you don't have to modify the game files every time it's updated.

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
damn, that sucks
is this the final dlc rem is going to make?
Sorry, I assumed you meant plugins at Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins. If you meant any mod's plugins then of course it will not be updated by Steam updates.

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
You can turn them into independent mods, so you don't have to modify the game files every time it's updated.
Do you mean that it will somehow leave the updated strings, and not completely overwrite the whole file?

difebob

May 15, 2018
Sorry, I assumed you meant plugins at Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins. If you meant any mod's plugins then of course it will not be updated by Steam updates.
oh yeah, i meant the plugins in the base game. I barely use mods, but I like to mess with the plugin numbers a lot, so I've been reluctant to update the game a lot

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
oh yeah, i meant the plugins in the base game. I barely use mods, but I like to mess with the plugin numbers a lot, so I've been reluctant to update the game a lot
Yeah I made lots of qol changes in these files. I keep them in a separate folder and if they are updated I redo everything using text-compare com

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes