RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Do you mean that it will somehow leave the updated strings, and not completely overwrite the whole file?
I don't know much to what extent you can do this. You're better off asking help from modders on their Discord regarding this.

But for script mods, it's possible to override the game's functions by having it in your own mod which is separate from the game's files.

You can check JP Uncensored Mode as a basic example of how it works.
Compared to the old method used in the past of directly modifying the "RemtairyDebugMode.js" which would be a hassle if you have large amount of modifications.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
are there updated dependency mods of ccmod (Mods Settings and Fast Cut-Ins)? cant get ccmod to work
List out the versions of everything in your game if you want a serious answer.
Latest versions of those 3 mods only work on the 1.3.0.?? versions of the game.

esoteric41

May 7, 2024
AO heres my Full save, this save its almost complete bcs i reached the happy ending, still all the lewd content its unlocked and there is no galeery soo thats its the first file its in Free roam mode afther the happy ending the other two are just dump saves
I am not able to open the save, after pasting.
can you share the whole save file with the config and global.

Len Cage

Aug 16, 2019
Where can I find in the code that sets these desire values? I want to change it to where when I load up I don't have to alter the values every time.

View attachment 4017325
File - RemtairyKarrynPassives.js
All Desires are in the section - Desire Requirements

Example:
1) Find string - Game_Actor.prototype.kissingMouthDesireRequirement
2) Next, find and change - let req = 75;
75 - Desire value

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
>Be Sex game
>Makes Sex the most inconvenient and least optimal way to actually play the game
What is this direction called?
It's called stupid game design. If rem went to a game designer school he wouldn't be able to get past first class.
"BUT TEACHER I MADE IT RETARDED/STUPID ON PURPOSE, YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND MY DESIGN!"

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
>Be Sex game
>Makes Sex the most inconvenient and least optimal way to actually play the game
The worst part is the increasingly lack of control from the player over Karryn.

At some point she becomes so horny that loses attack moves and needs to masturbate or have sex. That assuming the inmates don't make the choice for her.

Becoming super horny? Welcome to nighttime mode, where most routes are closed and Karryn must navigate across rooms filled with rapists while her stats are reduced. Hope you didn't replace the guards of your station for the local corrupt ones. Ooops.

Would have been so difficult to introduce the option to skip defeated scenes?

Last edited:

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
>Be Sex game
This is a corruption genre, you suppose to fail to achieve scenes.

There are yet still to find a game where you play as a whore and you need to earn money ro progress - mb Crusader Kings, nothing comes to mind with such idea.

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
Ayo, why is the P-Cup DLC not working? It's not showing the P-Cup in Boobs Size. Anyone got any idea?
Before you get all flames from this forum users i will help you and answer that P-Cup DLC is not out yet. For now we only got beta version of it with lots of bugs and crashes.

I suggest you to delete this comment before everyone here ruin your mood.

Last edited:

cjmydog

Jun 14, 2023
This is a corruption genre, you suppose to fail to achieve scenes.

There are yet still to find a game where you play as a whore and you need to earn money ro progress - mb Crusader Kings, nothing comes to mind with such idea.
Modern Pink Elf RPG becomes that after an hour or two.

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes