cjmydog

Jun 14, 2023
Easy mode until you want to prolong the game to do THINGS. Then shitshow begins.
Oh yeah, I remember reaching a point where Karryn would gain 50+ pleasure per turn when naked. She could get 100% pleasure per turn while nude in the strip club minigame. Perpetual squirt stunlock until failure.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Did you play the game? Doing a slut playthrough is easy mode.
Bruh Easy mode only add to the painfully long and tediousness of Sex runs.

you'd have Karryn crying in heat and they all standing there skippping their next 5 turns and then go with "nice face bro" when their 6th turn drop.

Assume you finally level up karryn to finally able to initiate Sex, and their horny bar still isnt moving a cm because they skipping a morbillion turns not doing anything to get horny.

cjmydog

Jun 14, 2023
Bruh Easy mode only add to the painfully long and tediousness of Sex runs.

you'd have Karryn crying in heat and they all standing there skippping their next 5 turns and then go with "nice face bro" when their 6th turn drop.

Assume you finally level up karryn to finally able to initiate Sex, and their horny bar still isnt moving a cm because they skipping a morbillion turns not doing anything to get horny.
Easy mode has cheats if you want enemies to act every turn. Try them out, Easy can be the hardest mode in the game if you turn on all the cheats.

Reactions: septimusand
Oct 12, 2018
Sooo... What's the latest with the beta? Everyone just kinda stopped talking about it in favor of mods but like... Any news about where the game version is now since apparently it was being constantly updated, and what about the bugs/crashes? Is it stable now? Seriously how the fuck does a DLC like this have so many bugs that it needs a beta? It almost feels intentional so Rem can keep milking his subscribers...

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Sooo... What's the latest with the beta? Everyone just kinda stopped talking about it in favor of mods but like... Any news about where the game version is now since apparently it was being constantly updated, and what about the bugs/crashes? Is it stable now? Seriously how the fuck does a DLC like this have so many bugs that it needs a beta? It almost feels intentional so Rem can keep milking his subscribers...
After 41 updates I could say that it is already quite stable right now,the problem with its DLC is that it adds a lot of very small images. Karryn is like a puzzle and when a piece fails it gives you an error.

Oct 12, 2018
After 41 updates I could say that it is already quite stable right now,the problem with its DLC is that it adds a lot of very small images. Karryn is like a puzzle and when a piece fails it gives you an error.
Okay but going by your analogy, Karryn was already a completed puzzle before the DLC. All Rem had to do was take one piece out and replace it after the CG's were drawn. But didn't he manage to fuck that simple thing up by misnaming the files or something? I vaguely remember people having problems of missing image files which were misnamed or something but I may be remembering wrong. Anyhow, one would think the most bug ridden feature would have been the new challenge mode, but I haven't heard anything about that yet in regards to bugs and crashes.

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes