RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
My first playthrough of the game was modded and zero issues.

But, then again, I do have 64 GB ram, so... :unsure:
I have 16GB RAM and I don't face such issue either, rarely had such memory issues in the very early release builds and that was even with other games and browser running.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
My first playthrough of the game was modded and zero issues.

But, then again, I do have 64 GB ram, so... :unsure:
I have 32 gb ram and I've faced with severe memory issues with the game in the past(versions 1.0.x). If I am remembering correctly game was sometimes consuming up to 10gb of ram. But I've eventually stopped monitoring ram usage, perhaps it is still same, perhaps it is fixed, I don't know.

OfficialGamesHooked

Oct 10, 2023
I have 32 gb ram and I've faced with severe memory issues with the game in the past(versions 1.0.x). If I am remembering correctly game was sometimes consuming up to 10gb of ram. But I've eventually stopped monitoring ram usage, perhaps it is still same, perhaps it is fixed, I don't know.
I had abolutely no problems using the mega version on my 8 gig laptop.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Has there been a never version or a fix for initial p-cup release?

Crashed during orc fight, gym job, and strip club when I played

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
I have 16GB RAM and I don't face such issue either, rarely had such memory issues in the very early release builds and that was even with other games and browser running.
Sir, can I request you to send me to the latest link of Karryn that you have available, I know that you shared later builds than 1.2.9.64, but I wasnt able to find them, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
File - RemtairyKarrynPassives.js
All Desires are in the section - Desire Requirements

Example:
1) Find string - Game_Actor.prototype.kissingMouthDesireRequirement
2) Next, find and change - let req = 75;
75 - Desire value
Can someone be sweet enough to edit said file to max requirements are 75? Just those that are above 75 be drop down to 75. Or just makes them all 75.. but wait.. what are the max value of desires on lvl 1? I forgot.. nvm if no one does it.. I'll do it myseft anyways when the newest release is out.. whenever that is

Fyi I deleted the game.... hahaha tweaked too much and ruin it.. too lazy to redo everything... just wait is better for me I guess...

Last edited:

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.3.0.10 FULL - Download: ( )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PIXELDRAIN (Latest Build)
PIXELDRAIN (Old Build - Original CGs)

PIXELDRAIN (P-Cup DLC BETA v1) (Original upload)

Note: Dummy Steam Loader is no longer required.
Game should no longer crash at startup for pirates/alts if Steam is running.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
(Replacement of )
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
hrmmmm.. just be quiet.. edit: ohh and just to be sure the release of the newest versions will be in this thread too right?

Last edited:

Mister Secso

Sep 5, 2023
I can't use the P-Cup DLC, is there a specific version it works on or something like that? I basically extracted the folders and the game stayed the same

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
I can't use the P-Cup DLC, is there a specific version it works on or something like that? I basically extracted the folders and the game stayed the same
Have you changed Karryn's booba size in settings? I installed the only version that got posted here with vortex, and so should you btw. I do have steam version if that makes any sense.

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
Hrmmmm... contemplating to roast.. nvm.. there is hundreds of people here.. just wait for them not me

Have you changed Karryn's booba size in settings? I installed the only version that got posted here with vortex, and so should you btw. I do have steam version if that makes any sense.
What he/she said.. tried it? I will not reply more than this.. plus i won't download until i know is it fully completed.. so what ever the problem right now i wont know it either

Last edited:

silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
Hello everyone. I want to share with you a fanfic based on our favorite game Karin Prison. I have never created something like this before, so I apologize for possible graphic errors and shortcomings. Fanfic in English. English is not my native language, so if you notice any oddities in the text, it's all Google Translate. If you are not afraid of a large amount of text and 3D style, then enjoy your reading Mega View attachment 4011459
It was very good, she caved in a little too fast, but i hope you continue it
Great work

Reactions: IPRA

Loximar

Sep 1, 2019
Hello everyone. I want to share with you a fanfic based on our favorite game Karin Prison. I have never created something like this before, so I apologize for possible graphic errors and shortcomings. Fanfic in English. English is not my native language, so if you notice any oddities in the text, it's all Google Translate. If you are not afraid of a large amount of text and 3D style, then enjoy your reading Mega
Would love more of this

• Sad
Reactions: Xerxes606 and IPRA
4.60 star(s) 424 Votes