Mister Secso

Sep 5, 2023
Have you changed Karryn's booba size in settings? I installed the only version that got posted here with vortex, and so should you btw. I do have steam version if that makes any sense.

Yeah, the first thing I did was check the settings to see if there was a P-Cup option, I just didn't try to reinstall the game.
And I don't have the Steam version btw, this could really be it

Jun 21, 2019
I have 32 gb ram and I've faced with severe memory issues with the game in the past(versions 1.0.x). If I am remembering correctly game was sometimes consuming up to 10gb of ram. But I've eventually stopped monitoring ram usage, perhaps it is still same, perhaps it is fixed, I don't know.
Almost 11gigs yesterday in endless battle.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
I dont know what the changes been but anyone notice the game getting much more easier with each update?
Bad mechanics are still there but been mathemathically toned down

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how do people even find Looney Tunically large boobs attractive? I dont get it.
Same way some people find animals, shit, piss, feet, exc. attractive. The minds of humans are messed up, part of it is down to where the parts of the brain are (the genitals and feet are adjacent areas of the brain, and crossover is common causing a foot fetish on some people).

In the end, too each their own, as long as what they're into isn't illegal IRL content (IE, rape in fictional media is fine, rape IRL is a horrible crime.)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how do you download the cc mod
If you want to manually download it from the gitgud repository, click the blue code button at the top right of the page. This opens a drop down menu, which includes download options, you'll likely want the "download as zip" one.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Now for the real answer [albeit very short and basic]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That raises more questions than it answers. Here are few examples:
  • How to download vortex?
  • How to make vortex recognize this game?
  • How to download and install support extension?
  • How to install mods using vortex?
  • What is a "Stock Game" and where can I find it?

If you want to manually download it from the gitgud repository, click the blue code button at the top right of the page. This opens a drop down menu, which includes download options, you'll likely want the "download as zip" one.
I think that's how you download its source code, not the mod itself.

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
Don't recommend vortex to noobs. To use vortex you need to have atleast some computer knowledge. Some people on this site barely knows how to turn on their computer, no kidding. Every mod for this game can be installed by just a simple drag and drop, tell them to do that instead.
I think that's how you download its source code, not the mod itself.
The good thing about vortex is that it allows you to update mods in one click, it also shows conflicts, overlaps and errors.
Therefore, you are investing ~30 minutes of your time figuring the vortex out so you could save more time in the future, at least if you plan to play lots of KP.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I would advise against dragging and dropping every mod into the game directory because usually when installing multiple mods it can cause problems
Instead of vortex i would recommend using MO2 which is easier to use and stores the mods outside the root folder of the game so they can removed much more safely

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
The good thing about vortex is that it allows you to update mods in one click, it also shows conflicts, overlaps and errors.
Therefore, you are investing ~30 minutes of your time figuring the vortex out so you could save more time in the future, at least if you plan to play lots of KP.
You are not wrong.
But you are underestimating how stupid people tend to be and I am not even trying to be edgy here, I'm just telling the truth.
I saw people play games without even extracting them from archives then they wonder "why isn't game saving my progress?".
There is no way they are going to learn how to use vortex in 30 minutes. Maybe in 30 days, if you also count learning how to use computers properly.

I would advise against dragging and dropping every mod into the game directory because usually when installing multiple mods it can cause problems
Instead of vortex i would recommend using MO2 which is easier to use and stores the mods outside the root folder of the game so they can removed much more safely
As far as I know KP mods don't overwrite original game files or other mod files, so they should work with manual installs. I always use manual install method for this game and so far I haven't encountered any compatibility issue.

Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 424 Votes