Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Not exactly true a poorly written mod can corrupt the game enough to were a reinstall is the only way to fix it. But it is rare to have happen.
That depends on the type of mod really
Usually if a mod doesnt touch anything of the base game files then there is really no way it can corrupt the game files
For something like complete overhauls of the game then it's a bit more risky but usually not even that can corrupt the game
But i dont think this applies to karryn's prison since most of the the mods are cosmetics

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
It is just a simple drag & drop. It cannot get any more noob friendly than that.
You're underestimating noobs.

Manual installation should only be done by those who know what they are doing, unless there are no other options.
Whether mods overwrite game files or not is irrelevant.

Noob friendly would be a fully fledged Mod Manager built into the game that handles everything except for deciding which mods to add.

Because as you know, noobs don't read into anything before asking questions that have already been asked and answered.

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
You think someone who can't even DragNDrop is going to know how to use a mod manager? :WaitWhat:
That's why mod managers need to be built into the game and be coded to where all the player has to do is click :WeSmart:

Though personally I don't think they should be playing anything other than the vanilla game in the first place.

• Haha

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
You think someone who can't even DragNDrop is going to know how to use a mod manager? :WaitWhat:
Tbf most of the mod managers have a plethora of guides both in text and video format to help even the most computer-illiterate user out here and most mod managers are actually pretty easy to use and get rid of the most difficult(allegedly) part of modding(installing the mod)
But tbh if someone cant drag and drop a file then i wouldnt recommend him to try modding a game in the first place:KEK:

• Haha

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Tbf most of the mod managers have a plethora of guides both in text and video format to help even the most computer-illiterate user out here and most mod managers are actually pretty easy to use and get rid of the most difficult(allegedly) part of modding(installing the mod)
But tbh if someone cant drag and drop a file then i wouldnt recommend him to try modding a game in the first place:KEK:
And that's why they all suck - and the steamworkshop is the ultimate mod manager, because it is infinitely more intuitive than any other. And the removal and adding of mods is done my clicking a "subscribe" or "unsubscribe"
:WaitWhat:
Correct me if I am wrong but as far as I know mods don't overwrite eachother or game files. So, you cannot "fuck up installation of any mod" to the point you have to "reinstall" the game.

It is just a simple drag & drop. It cannot get any more noob friendly than that.

Yes, but that is for people who bought the game and this is a piracy forum. Do you know what happens when people update their mods but not their game? They come here and say "help, why is my game crashing" and attach a photo of their computer's screen they took with their phone.
No no, you can use the vortex manager with it, you just need the steam dummy launcher mod and not have steam running while playing the game and you're good.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
you just need the steam dummy launcher mod and not have steam running while playing the game and you're good.
Dunno what version you're using, but there isn't any need for some special launcher anymore.
Just make sure the copy of the game used isn't located inside the "steamapps/common" folder.

• Haha

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
At t
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.3.0.10 FULL - Download: ( )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PIXELDRAIN (Latest Build)
PIXELDRAIN (Old Build - Original CGs)

PIXELDRAIN (P-Cup DLC BETA v1) (Original upload)

Note: Dummy Steam Loader is no longer required.
Game should no longer crash at startup for pirates/alts if Steam is running.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
(Replacement of )
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
At this point we need new thread that updated game with full mods for each month or each year because many would not bothered to download new mod.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
At t

At this point we need new thread that updated game with full mods for each month or each year because many would not bothered to download new mod.
Well that ain't gonna happen.

Don't think the moderators would allow any of those extra threads when we already have this thread.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Dunno what version you're using, but there isn't any need for some special launcher anymore.
Just make sure the copy of the game used isn't located inside the "steamapps/common" folder.
Possibly a quite old one, where you had to use it - and game kept running so i figured that was the case. But apparently that isn't the case anymore?

Poppin81

Jan 6, 2023
I apologise if this question has already been answered before, but is there a way to edit the game code/plugins to prevent Karryn from getting orgasm from handjob/blowjob/etc ?
download KP cheat menu from the mods list post, then modify her sensitivities

WacDonald

Dec 8, 2018
download KP cheat menu from the mods list post, then modify her sensitivities
Thank you for replying but I'm looking for a way to adjust how Karryn having orgasm instead of modifying the sensitivities value, for example I want Her to be able to receive bukkake after a sex act without getting bukkake orgasm. Since the game register the orgasm type based on the last sex act she received at 100% pleasure meter, lowering the bukkake sensitivities doesn't works.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
And what are those conflicting mods exactly? :unsure:
If im not mistaken the cc mod pregnancy is not compatible with some cosmetics(i could be wrong tho it's been awhile since i've used mods for obvious reasons)
Generally by just dragging and dropping files it's harder to see what mod conflicts with the others where with mod managers its usually easier to solve those problems

• Haha

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
And that's why they all suck - and the steamworkshop is the ultimate mod manager, because it is infinitely more intuitive than any other. And the removal and adding of mods is done my clicking a "subscribe" or "unsubscribe"
Steamworkshop drops mods directly into the game directory and removes them when you unsubscribe
So pretty much just a drag and drop but automatized with all the consequences of the procedure
Other mod managers dont suck but expect the users to at least educate themselves how they work and how to use them
They might seems unintuitive at first but once you learn how they work it's actually incredibly easy to use them
Maybe im the one at fault here recommending mod managers because the average user of this thread doesnt even read the OP:KEK:
Anyway mine's just a suggestion anyone can install mods however they want

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes