Drbruisic

Apr 2, 2021
I apologise if this question has already been answered before, but is there a way to edit the game code/plugins to prevent Karryn from getting orgasm from handjob/blowjob/etc ?
You can mod lower pleasure damage to her for those particular "attacks."

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
Well that ain't gonna happen.

Don't think the moderators would allow any of those extra threads when we already have this thread.
Yeah they will in the Mods section of the forum. Although I would ask the staff on the specifics.

Last edited:

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
That's not a conflicting mod :LUL:
There was the issue were pregnancy didnt work on some outfits
It's not like that one mod breaks the other(overwrites stuff or something like that) but one wasnt compatible with the other
Like I said this could have been changed, its been awhile since i've used mods

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Well that ain't gonna happen.

Don't think the moderators would allow any of those extra threads when we already have this thread.
Try share your latest full mod game that actually working, I doubt someone would mad about something like this.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Yet another moron in the Discord begging for help with his pirated game.

Why the fuck do they do this? How do they have such non-existent self-awareness?

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
You don't even use mods and you're implying that manual installs leads to mod conflicts?
I've used them
Just because im not using them now doesnt mean i dont know how the process works(and to be fair if you use mods regularily even on other games it can be quite easy to know what could conflict/not be compatible, modding is not identical in every game but there are some general similarities)
Never said that a manual install leads necessarily to mod conflicts
It can work perfectly you just have to be more careful on what you install and how you install it because it can be easy to mess something up(this is especially true in case of compatibility patches regarding mods)
This is why in general i would discourage newbies to modding to just drag and drop every mod into the game directory
It can work in the case of karryn's prison because the mods for this game are rather simple and mostly cosmetics(cant do much with RPGM after all)
As if a mod manager is going to magically fix that conflict for you.:FacePalm:
Never said that either
In my other posts i just said that a mod manager makes it easier to pinpoint what mods are conflicting with each other
In MO2 (which I recommended to use) there is a feature that shows what mods are overwriting the others
On top of that on mod managers you have the benefit of having a load order which is something you cant have by dragging and dropping files
So mod managers dont solve conflicts but make that infinitely easier to do
Anyway probably the best advice I could give to anyone modding karryns prison is to just join remtairy's discord since there's a section for that and most mods and the relative patches can be found there
There's also a guide to setup MO2 for this game too(y)
Edit: ofc dont ask for help if you have a pirated version
If you read carefully mod descriptions and instructions it should be pretty easy to install mods without a problem

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

elfhumper

May 5, 2024

Why the fuck do they do this? How do they have such non-existent self-awareness?
Because their parents never raised them to use their common sense and most likely spoiled the shit out of them.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020

you expect common sense from people, turns out that it ain't that common anymore...

Poppin81

Jan 6, 2023
Thank you for replying but I'm looking for a way to adjust how Karryn having orgasm instead of modifying the sensitivities value, for example I want Her to be able to receive bukkake after a sex act without getting bukkake orgasm. Since the game register the orgasm type based on the last sex act she received at 100% pleasure meter, lowering the bukkake sensitivities doesn't works.

I meant modify resistances but there doesn't appear to be anything for what you're looking for there either. I used it to stop her having back to back orgasms during the stripper job because of the talk and sight resists. I guess locking and deleting the passives that make her extra sensitive to certain orgasms could help.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I apologise if this question has already been answered before, but is there a way to edit the game code/plugins to prevent Karryn from getting orgasm from handjob/blowjob/etc ?
If you can decrease pleasure damage she takes from those actions to "0" you should be able to prevent her from orgasming.
Sex damage seems to be calculated in RemtairyKarrynSex.js. Search for "Damage formula" comment block and look at codes written below it.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
You do realize you made a generalized statement about mods and were not specific, in other words clarify.
I am sorry I didn't specifically write I was talking about "Karryn's Prison" in a thread that is named "Karryn's Prison" :KEK:
Also, if you follow this reply chain back you can clearly see I am talking about this game and not a random one or games in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
I am sorry I didn't specifically write I was talking about "Karryn's Prison" in a thread that is named "Karryn's Prison" :KEK:
Also, if you follow this reply chain back you can clearly see I am talking about this game and not a random one or games in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once again a generalized statement that could apply to any game your own post is proof of that. Don't know why you're taking personally but whatever.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
...modding is not identical in every game but there are some general similarities...
We're talking about KP, this isn't Skyrim.
Just like the other guy making "general statements", it doesn't really apply to this game.

Hence, why it's much better just manually installing in a single click unless if you're a specific case of an obsessed person that needs to update the game/mod after every minor patch.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes