Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
So? What's new in the update. I read about boob sizes but wasn't that already implemented previously?

This has always my major complain about hentai games with a female lead. Is like the devs are unable to think for a way for them to have sex without being raped and blackmailed by men that fit all the most unappealing male individual. From the almost literal goblin, to the fat old bastard. Is not like i hate rape games. But i would like to play a nympho that just want to fuck once in a while.
And this precise game has to catter to everyone ? It's not Karryn' fault that other hrpg games are shit.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I bet when the final update of this game comes out the devs nuts are gonna be mangled, btw anyone wonder how cool it would be to mangle nuts from the changes of 3 body cosmetics to go with the 3 different size jugs?

I started thinking about, no not mangled nuts get your head out of the gutter, lol about wouldn't it be cool to overhaul the game with different body sizes that would match the tits, like big size would look better with less thicc with a slimmer shape, whilst the P-cups would look better with thiccer.

Yep it's work and a half that's why nuts will get mangled. Stop with the mangled nuts man lol

xellos616

May 5, 2020
v1.3.0.55 9/24/24
  • Fixed a CG issue with cum for P Cup Karryn while she is giving a footjob and a handjob.
  • Fixed a CG issue with condoms for P Cup Karryn while she is making kissy faces during the Stripper side job.
  • Fixed a CG issue with condoms for P Cup Karryn while she is spreading her legs during the Stripper side job.
  • Fixed a CG issue with condoms for P Cup Karryn while she is stretching her rear during the Stripper side job.

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
As much as I like this game unles your playing dead you never learn to do anything in this. You only learn by things being done to you or in some of the mini games hours in you might get lucky but if your someone that plays with the lizards or wolfs your shite out of luck as you will barly ever learn any of the moves as they only do 1 thing to you and it doesn't matter how high a slut level you get you will never learn to do anything but 2 able 3 things and play as a hands less walking toy.

Ynrohh

Oct 16, 2018
Is there any difference between having some sadism if you are going for a masochism build (and vice versa)? Like will a full maso Karyn with 5 sadism behave the same way as a 0 sadism one?

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
Is there any difference between having some sadism if you are going for a masochism build (and vice versa)? Like will a full maso Karyn with 5 sadism behave the same way as a 0 sadism one?
pretty much, I've got a almost completely maso karryn build with a tiny bit of sadism I accidentally got. She acts like a pure maso karryn but can rarely have a sadism line here or there depending on what you're doing.

Reactions: Ynrohh

salsarado

May 27, 2017
Rem lost his passion for this game before he even finished the second level and then scrapped everything down and downsized the crap out of it.

It's his livelihood, not a labor of love.
It can be a bit of both, but you are right. I'd argue the passion wasn't lost at that point. As a programmer I can tell you, there are parts of projects I have zero interest in, while other parts are consuming my every thought.

From game design perspective, there is passion there. It's one of the reasons this game is so good. From developer perspective, well... Let's just say I'm happy Rem at least had the dedication to finish the game, something most H-game devs don't have, even when they are quite successful.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes