AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
While the DLC took indeed quite long (he could've used that time to move on to other projects), there're still people looking forward to the DLC, like me lol so "no one asked for" is quite a stretch xD
Considering its selling like hot cakes on dlsite, u might be right.
Still price is quite high for this dlc, not sure how expansive the challenge mode is but it looks like just 5 modifiers that before would just be a title.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
v1.3.0.55 9/24/24
  • Fixed a CG issue with cum for P Cup Karryn while she is giving a footjob and a handjob.
  • Fixed a CG issue with condoms for P Cup Karryn while she is making kissy faces during the Stripper side job.
  • Fixed a CG issue with condoms for P Cup Karryn while she is spreading her legs during the Stripper side job.
  • Fixed a CG issue with condoms for P Cup Karryn while she is stretching her rear during the Stripper side job.
Do you have this new version?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
While the DLC took indeed quite long (he could've used that time to move on to other projects), there're still people looking forward to the DLC, like me lol so "no one asked for" is quite a stretch xD
Nobody asked Rem for that dlc, but for Rem to finish it so modders can get back doing their things, whose contents are actually asked for, more than any offical dlcs, especially this one.

Reactions: spblu

N3termia

Feb 6, 2024
View attachment 492821

Overview:
In Karryn's Prison, you play as Karryn, the new female Chief Warden of a notoriously lenient prison that has just rioted. Will you subjugate the rowdy inmates through force, or will you be subjugated yourself as your resistance towards their nonstop sexual advances starts dropping? Shape yourself and the prison the way you want to with the Edicts system! Struggle against sexual advances with the Willpower and Desire system! Become more and more vulnerable to sex with the Passives system!​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-25
Release Date: 2024-09-25
Developer: Remtairy - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.0.52 + Stray Pubes DLC+ Gym Trainer
Language: English
Other Games: Meltys Quest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD

OLD CG:

Extras: Mods List/Upto Date Version - -
Sister’s Hole Mod - Fan Sig - Crash Fix (Dummy Steam Loader) -
Mods/Tweak Guide(s): HERE

RedAISkye As always thanks for the link

View attachment 1609269 View attachment 1609265 View attachment 1609274 View attachment 1609267 View attachment 1609273 View attachment 2722938 View attachment 1609276 View attachment 1609270 View attachment 1609271 View attachment 2722939 View attachment 1609268 View attachment 1609266 View attachment 1609275 View attachment 1609278 View attachment 907515 View attachment 1609272 View attachment 907514 View attachment 907513
missing japanese game tag

Piduwako

Apr 23, 2023
The only thing I don't like about this game are those unnecessary huge tractor wheel boobs, does anyone know if there is a mod to “normalize” the size? Not everyone likes XXXXXL super-duper huge boobs.

Falzet

Sep 24, 2019
all i c is some new pic and some shits. cant they add more things to in game like u can add more things to bar or reception or the kitchen or the shop etc, but nop just change the pics and some no need modes damn.but i still love the game but remember people will leave the game when nothing new.

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Do y
Ok I'm back, and with fantastic results. Mods are finally working! This method should work for both Linux and Mac/OSX. Tested game version 1.2.9.85

READ BEFORE PATCHING!!!!!!!!

Mods will need to be installed manually or on a windows machine and transfered.

Mac/OSX users you may need to hold down the option key while copying to merge the folders. I highly recommend you just copy over the files one by one so you don't accidentally delete anything you shouldn't.

Fast Cut Ins may show some errors, press the ignore button.

Linux users you guys probably know what you're doing.

Apply the patch:
Pixeldrain

Do you have the Mac version I can download?

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
I don't care about any of the two, I just don't think it linked in anyway, dick are dick and breast are breast, why people who is ok with one would have to be okay with the others?
"Les gout et les couleur ne se dicute pas"
It depends on the rationale. Taste? Fine. Realism? Well, there's a double standard.

Apr 1, 2018
all i c is some new pic and some shits. cant they add more things to in game like u can add more things to bar or reception or the kitchen or the shop etc, but nop just change the pics and some no need modes damn.but i still love the game but remember people will leave the game when nothing new.
they could, but they won't. Rem said it will be the last added content to the game. all that we can hope is for modders to add new activities or redo those that are too simple/quite bad from the start (looking at you, Gym activity).
some would say that maybe in the future when the cash flow will start to dry up Rem would add more to this game, but, don't count on it, even if they do it, it won't be driven to better the game, but to line their pockets a bit more.

Reactions: Falzet

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have to say last few updates have not truly been worth the effort for me <<<< NOTE THE FOR ME!

If I decide to use them it means tweaking my plugins a bunch again, which can take a bit of time.

I would rather have a butt load of options/cheat or ease of life what ever. Built into the game.

Such as Maybe I get tired of constant riot's, bar fight's, money problems, and edit needs, and so on after beating the game a few times.

It would be nice to have some easy control over them. (Other than my editing the plugins with every little do nothing (Or very little) patch.)

I mean yes I can thanks to a lot of people searching out what to change or edit in the plugin files (By the way thank you all who search that stuff out) fix all of those problems and even more, but it is troublesome to have to do all that editing after each patch. Especially if the patch really does not do much of anything really earth shaking.

But it is there game I fully except what ever they do, especially sense I am mostly just a leech anyway, and really don't have a right to complain. (I know there is secretary mode, which has sort of some cheats.)

ren3g4d3i

Jun 8, 2017
The only thing I don't like about this game are those unnecessary huge tractor wheel boobs, does anyone know if there is a mod to “normalize” the size? Not everyone likes XXXXXL super-duper huge boobs.
There's an option, which I think is in the base game, that lets you "reduce" Karryn's breast size to H cup (from the default K cup). But I don't know if it came with a DLC or not.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes