N3termia

Feb 6, 2024
Use Mega in the post above

v1.3.0.58 9/25/24
  • Corrected mistranslation for a few of the new Descension effects in the Japanese and Chinese localizations.
Password : ryuugames.com

Changelogs
how to even download from that site

• Angry
Reactions: catmemejpg

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
I might just go out and say it, but I genuinely think "From Failed State" is too unfair. Basically because they made guards so overpowered and riddle you with hard to remove expenses, you have to, realistically, spend the first 7 game days not doing anything but sleeping and passing expense lowering edicts.

You can't fight the lazy guards for cash, ever, because that raises their aggression (which is doubled in this Descent), fighting guards in random encounters is basically grounds for failing. The time limit is reduced for Warden and Prisoner modes, so sex builds are high risk cuz of the insane grind to make them work, and maintaining order is hard to do cuz riots happen more frequently because of the automatic edicts passed as you progress.

But you WANT to do this Descent first because if you don't, you have to deal with other carryover effects later, which would make this suck even more. It's just nightmarish lol.
Guards stats are off the chart from every start, every modifiers from buffs, edicts, difficulties and modifiers for them out there makes no difference, consistently. Havent tried "from failed state" yet but I'd say go double down on them edicts, they are already night terminators, any increase in stats wont make a different, throughout the run.

And for Sex build, anywhere, any run, Highest risks with lowest reward, enjoyable for a new player for the first 10 mins maybe. if you want to finish the game, you will want to avoid the Sex as much as possible, especially penetrations.
Sex is, by all means, the worst way to play the game.

Guards are still mild in "unfairness", given the rest of the game's deliberated designs, one of which is the Grind. You know the thing they say: It's not about the destination, but the journey. coughs

Eddy5893181

Jun 24, 2021
I played a bit around with this tweak on in v.1.2.9.64 and did not run into any problems. As always, if something breaks and you suspect this tweak being responsible for it, just reply to this message and I'll most likely look into it.
It is working at other secene,but it didn't show on Karryn,do you know how to make Karryn get full liquid after sleep?
I forget the way to do that,thank you
(Not good at English)

greenman052

Dec 31, 2021
Just wait for a stable build, it's not worth to update every 2 min because dev makes a change to 1 line of cokes.
yeah but from what i saw most of the bugs are done and i want to start playing the game and if there will be more bugfixes(im sure there will be more) i can just transfer the save

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
where is prostitution done?
Unless this is a new feature, there is no "prostitution" directly. The lazy guards by Karryn's office will pay for every one you defeat in battle, but they aggressively try to assault you. Eventually you get to just fuck them until they're satisfied and that counts as "defeating" them.

Then there's the Private Room in the Stripper Minigame which nets a ton of gold, and that almost always involves sex unless you somehow kept Karryn pure through all of that.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
v1.3.0.59 9/26/24
  • Fixed a missing image error for P Cup Karryns when she is getting gangbanged by thugs and a werewolf decides to join in on the fun with her new P Cup funbags.
  • Fixed the Nerd Problem Edict not getting enabled after getting the Big Eskimo Brother carryover effects midrun.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Here's a queston for y'all what kind of mod do you guys want to see in the future for this game? May as well ask since it's infinite updates.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Here's a queston for y'all what kind of mod do you guys want to see in the future for this game? May as well ask since it's infinite updates.
There's a few choices, to be sure. My small pick would be a mod that lets you use Karryn's casual attire for navigating the prison with the relavent battle interactions. Big mod? Expanding the current side jobs.

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones
4.60 star(s) 423 Votes