Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
Here's a queston for y'all what kind of mod do you guys want to see in the future for this game? May as well ask since it's infinite updates.
Massage parlor for slimes and goblins.
Swimming lessons with Karryn.
Karryn shows interest in a particular prisoner and can make special visits to his cell.

(I haven't completed the game yet, so I don't know if these elements are already present :ROFLMAO:)

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Karryn shows interest in a particular prisoner and can make special visits to his cell.
To be fair, there are special prisoners with a pink aura that return, which somewhat singles them out. However that feature isn't as fleshed out as I hoped it would be.

Instead of yet another crappy cup/pube DLC, I'd love to see the above getting done properly, in the spirit of the game (it's always Karryn's choice in the end).

Let's say there could be a stalker, who follows her around like other "pink" inmates, but pays special attention to where Karryn sleeps and correctly times the guard rotations so that he can sneak by unnoticed, even under high security edicts.

He would follow her during one of her "patrols", and oh no, he defeats her and she drops a special key that she "forgot" to leave at the guard station. What a surprise to find him during the night in her room, where he impregnates her in front of some of his buddies with the door locked so that she cannot escape, shaming her with an extra powerful climax and some personal branding. For the NTR crowd, she could even be "convinced" to call the emperor on the phone just before.

I would literally pay for such a mod to exist, or any mod really that makes a prisoner really stand out from the crowd. Extra unique dialog or gameplay would be the cherry on top of the cake.

Reactions: Alrearde
4.60 star(s) 423 Votes