Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I tell you what I'd like to see, a large selection of outfits to choose from, and length of hair with adjustable hair colours not just the few it has, and a body sizer, also teacher side job should be a teacher with sexy teacher outfit with short skirt, teaching those young goblins and it would be a shota style classroom suffice to say there be a lot of gang banging with young goblin and other race jouvenile offenders. -Jared sent some goblins who disobeyed him btw.

The amount of work to put into that and have them show up in every single CG and animation would be insane on another level, hats off to the creator if they managed this insane update, but I'd rather that than the gym stuff, which lets all be honest was the worst thing ever.

piratezerg

Apr 8, 2018
Hi guys! so I've played this game for over 200 hours now, everytime maso mode lol...but this is a thing I run into everytime, i like my karryn as a super slut but the problem i face that i cant seem to find a solution for is super high pleasure damage. Now generally its whatever she can cum her brains out, more power to her but in the bar minigame and stripper minigame it becomes really hard to do anything when she fucking cums every second I end up getting massively stun locked and it becomes not really that fun to play those minigames(and i really like playing them), so maybe I'm missing sth or dont understand. but could someone please explain what i can do to remedy this problem...I checked the mods but I'm not sure which one I can use to exactly fix this issue without jeopardizing sth else

xellos616

May 5, 2020
v1.3.0.58
MEGA: Mega
PW: ryuugames.com

v1.3.0.58 FULL
Pixeldrain
Password : ryuugames.com

Password : ryuugames.com

Changelogs:

v1.3.0.59 9/26/24
  • Fixed a missing image error for P Cup Karryns when she is getting gangbanged by thugs and a werewolf decides to join in on the fun with her new P Cup funbags.
  • Fixed the Nerd Problem Edict not getting enabled after getting the Big Eskimo Brother carryover effects midrun.

v1.3.0.60 9/26/24
  • Fixed the Ribbon accessory not working properly.
  • Level up messages at the end of battles now properly display their localized icon.
  • Corrected minor Spanish localization typos.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
So what's new exactly in the latest patch? I've been trying to read the thread but the discussion is kind of mumbled.

They added some kind of challange modifiers you can add to your runs, did I get that correct and is there anything else?

4.60 star(s) 424 Votes