droglob

Aug 26, 2017
To me at least, it's just a crying shame because 'bigger tits' was quite possibly one of the least worthy things they could have possibly spent their time on when there's just so, so many things that would have been better. It's already been said but the amount of untapped potential in this game is bananas, and titanic-sized tatas just ain't it.
The point is for Remtairy to do as little work as possible while collecting his paycheck. Clown Tits make sense because he can just let the AI artist do all the work while he collects the money.

piratezerg

Apr 8, 2018
Hi guys! looking for some help, so I've played this game for over 200 hours now, every time maso mode lol...but this is a thing I run into every time, I like my Karryn as a super slut but the problem I face that I cant seem to find a solution for is super high pleasure damage. Now generally its whatever she can cum her brains out, more power to her but in the bar minigame and stripper minigame it becomes really hard to do anything when she fucking cums every second I end up getting massively stun locked and it becomes not really that fun to play those minigames(and i quite like playing them), so maybe I'm missing sth or don't understand. but could someone please explain what I can do to remedy this problem...I checked the mods but I'm not sure which one I can use to exactly fix this issue without jeopardizing sth else

Jun 21, 2019
Do you mean download the P-cup from here and install it? Well yes just make sure you play offline cause if Steam detects you have the DLC without paying.......you can probably guess what will happen.
But then again even if you play offline once you pop one of the new Achievements their gonna know the next time you load up Steam online, which you'll have to do eventually to refresh the applets to keep offline mode working.
I've seen people get caught right away and I've people going on 5 yrs that never got caught all depends on who is monitoring the system when the red flag flies and if they give shit or not.
Like RedAISkye said i don't believe that steam care if i messing with some of game files - in rpg maker which doesn't have any drm protection p-cup dlc will work as if i installed mod. But thank you anyway.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Noice, it's out... I'll keep scrolling this thread for a while to wait for a month before all the bugs are stamped out and mods are updated.
It's hillarious though. People already asking for prego mods after 2 days and pushing the envelope for "infinite updates" after everything just got sent to infinite tsukiyomi a few days ago. Probably the same people who don't know how to drag and drop a mod into the game folder and need a mod manager to do it for them.

That said. Where is goth mod? Make it great again modders! :)

Also RedAISkye, yes. Teacher mod sounds good. Keeping their attention, and if they don't listen walk over and spank them with a ruler, and then get groped on your way there and back etc. I think that would work.
Maybe add a little stat buff against humans, goblins, nerds, and the hooded guys (forget their name).

It would also be cool to see some new minor changes added to the old mini-games, since they're running stale after years lol.

Here's a few random brainfarts for fun:
- Yeti add-on for gym (maybe something like a forced training session)
- groping and spanking in stripbar (handmarks and getting clothes pulled off without control)
- mailroom prison job (sorting mail to avoid riots as a reward, maybe send/collect nudies as well)
- parol board (managing enemy levels similar to what CCmod did with training in your room)
- Visitation room endings for receptionist (dragged away by visitors that you allowed to molest you at some point)
- Peeing Karryn, and prisoners in Toilet (gross at first, later restores stamina or energy)
- Nursery experimentation "store" (intregrate the various cups into the game, instead of a boring setting, also
add pregnancy testing, pregnancy pills, pregnancy abortions and sexual diseases to the game for the filthy breeders
out there, hell why not a total hermaphrodite update for Karryn. Endless options in this one).
- Dog Kennel... because you need protection in your room ^^
- Shower scene for gym (they drag you into the showers, or maybe the Yeti does, idk..)

Got bored. Internet did this to me. bye bye now.

Reactions: saeid90

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
not all of us are preggo suckers like u
I don't have issue any issue with big boobs. But the DLC one just looks comical the original one was about the right size. Now each boob is almost as big as her entire body I don't get the appeal of it.

I would have preferred any content update over this.

Weeniehuttjr

Sep 27, 2024
so from what I’m understanding instead of making a option tab to remove clothes that would have made it simple. you have to complete one of the descension runs to acquire the title instead? And use it? Or am I missing something?

hentboy12

Oct 28, 2023
I don't have issue any issue with big boobs. But the DLC one just looks comical the original one was about the right size. Now each boob is almost as big as her entire body I don't get the appeal of it.

I would have preferred any content update over this.
You can change boob size from cosmetic settings tho

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes