Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Is anyone able to post a save with all passives and max Slut Level? I think my save is broken, because even if I have a high Slut Level, some high slut level scenes are unavailable, like the guard defeat scene and many others, and I don't want to have to replay the whole game again and unlock all the titles and raise Slut Level since that takes so much time.

RandomPeasant

Nov 29, 2017
What does the frustrated status effect do? Saw it changuing from frustrated to very frustrated but didnt seemed to do anything in particular.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
What does the frustrated status effect do? Saw it changuing from frustrated to very frustrated but didnt seemed to do anything in particular.
If she gets too frustrated in a battle she can masturbate mid battle. Also I believe it makes her more sensitive and vulnerable to pleasure damage.

jk11

May 16, 2017
What do you mean light kick on a yeti? use unarmed combat or? Mind elaborate a bit, please?
you have to kick (attack w/o halberd) thugs, orcs etc. while horny (you and your target) wet and with no panties: sometimes you fail and trigger a unique sex pose
after some of this failed kicks you get a new attack type (light kick)
on the yeti that attack trigger the pose you were asking about

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Just kick the yeti, but do it lightly.
Does vaginal sex work? I'm on a slut build and I've barely ever used physical attacks.

Anyway.

Does fatigue make Karryn gain more pleasure now, or was it always a thing? I tried clearing two floors of riots but when I got on the 2nd floor, after a couple of battles Karryn started getting like 80-90 pleasure everytime a cock was thrusting inside her.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Does vaginal sex work? I'm on a slut build and I've barely ever used physical attacks.

Anyway.

Does fatigue make Karryn gain more pleasure now, or was it always a thing? I tried clearing two floors of riots but when I got on the 2nd floor, after a couple of battles Karryn started getting like 80-90 pleasure everytime a cock was thrusting inside her.
Yes, fatigue affects sensitivity, but I've noticed the new version goes overboard with that. In one battle on floor 4, Karryn kept on having double and triple orgasms after orgasms, the poor tart.

Reactions: Xill

MrSmallPeePee

Sep 18, 2020
you have to kick (attack w/o halberd) thugs, orcs etc. while horny (you and your target) wet and with no panties: sometimes you fail and trigger a unique sex pose
after some of this failed kicks you get a new attack type (light kick)
on the yeti that attack trigger the pose you were asking about
Thank you very much!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, fatigue affects sensitivity, but I've noticed the new version goes overboard with that. In one battle on floor 4, Karryn kept on having double and triple orgasms after orgasms, the poor tart.
I wonder if it's a bug or intentional. If intentional that's gonna make slut builds a bit harder, unless there's some way around it. Because as it stands now I can only clear one floor of riots before she loses her mind. It's not that bad on Warden diff though.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019

Anyway.

Fatigue lowers all of your stats. Lowered endurance = more pleasure damage taken. And the combat system in this game is a balancing act, if your stats are near theirs you take a reasonable amount of damage, or next to none. But as soon as your stats get lower than theirs you take more and more damage.
So the combination of stronger enemies on floor 4 + fatigue from Karryn makes her take a shit load of damage. Even move if you have all the edicts to make enemies stronger. I have all the +enemy stat edicts and I fought the Yeti boss without really leveling up much from the previous level cap and this was the result at the end of the battle.
nw_2BVsmkheUs.png
She would go into a orgasm chain from the slightest touch, a spank could cause her to orgasm from 0. And my base endurance is 120.
Moral of the story, be careful of the +enemy stat edicts.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Fatigue lowers all of your stats. Lowered endurance = more pleasure damage taken. And the combat system in this game is a balancing act, if your stats are near theirs you take a reasonable amount of damage, or next to none. But as soon as your stats get lower than theirs you take more and more damage.
So the combination of stronger enemies on floor 4 + fatigue from Karryn makes her take a shit load of damage. Even move if you have all the edicts to make enemies stronger. I have all the +enemy stat edicts and I fought the Yeti boss without really leveling up much from the previous level cap and this was the result at the end of the battle.
View attachment 1205311
She would go into a orgasm chain from the slightest touch, a spank could cause her to orgasm from 0. And my base endurance is 120.
Hmm I see. Jesus thats 75 times. How did you keep her energy from going to 0? I assume "healing thoughts" aint even remotely enough for this.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 1205311
Is there anywhere where I can find archeotypes of builds? Gonna replay today/tomorrow

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes