fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Hmm I see. Jesus thats 75 times. How did you keep her energy from going to 0? I assume "healing thoughts" aint even remotely enough for this.
Having every single passive related to energy helps a ton. Get energy on creampies, lose less energy on orgasms, the free 50% energy when reaching 0 energy. It was a super end game slut build from the previous version. And I still nearly lost. A few more turns and I would have lost.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I wonder if it's a bug or intentional. If intentional that's gonna make slut builds a bit harder, unless there's some way around it. Because as it stands now I can only clear one floor of riots before she loses her mind. It's not that bad on Warden diff though.
I am also wondering about that, but if the devs envison a virgin superslut happy ending (which they are, see spoiler below), Karryn needs to be in control of her desires during sex battles and such a cascade of multiple orgasms which may drain even the strongest slutty mind of energy in no time at all means you'll have to be very careful when sweeping floors. One, two rooms per day and a sleepover at an improved Guard station... hoping it will not be invaded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I am also wondering about that, but if the devs envison a virgin superslut happy ending (which they are, see spoiler below), Karryn needs to be in control of her desires during sex battles and such a cascade of multiple orgasms which may drain even the strongest slutty mind of energy in no time at all means you'll have to be very careful when sweeping floors. One, two rooms per day and a sleepover at an improved Guard station... hoping it will not be invaded.

My super trubo slut Karryn

• Haha
Reactions: Larry247

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Is it normal that the games tells me that I can't gain more levels cause I'm at max warden rank, if I'm only at level 12?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is it normal that the games tells me that I can't gain more levels cause I'm at max warden rank, if I'm only at level 12?
You have to defeat the First Boss to increase the Max Level to 24. Defeating 2nd Boss will increase it to 36. And 3rd Boss will increase it to 48.

Reactions: Ramen-

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Guys I have a question about Sadistic/Masochistic titles/traits. We need to choose one, or we can do both?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
im asking just to make sure since i saw in changelog stripclub fix. there isny any sidejob about stripclub for now right?
No stripping job yet. There is a Common Area north of entrance to Lv 3 where the Strip Club is currently being built by Lizardmen, and earlier releases of ver. 0.8 locked you in that room if you walked in there.

Reactions: CorruptingUrWife

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Guys I have a question about Sadistic/Masochistic titles/traits. We need to choose one, or we can do both?
You can receive both types of these passives, but you will not receive softcore/hardcore masochist or sadist titles if Karryn's is undecided on her BDSM spectrum, meaning the difference between M and S points is less than 8 (for softcore title; 13 for hardcore title).

Reactions: RestIn
Oct 17, 2017
No stripping job yet. There is a Common Area north of entrance to Lv 3 where the Strip Club is currently being built by Lizardmen, and earlier releases of ver. 0.8 locked you in that room if you walked in there.
m-maybe im asking too much but if you have a super slut save can you upload on mega or nophy for me please. idk if its on my side or on f95 but cant dl anything thats uploaded on f95 since its says there is issue with the servers

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
For one run if you are trying to earn them you need to pick one and focus on it to earn them. After you've earned it, if you new game plus it, then you can earn the others. I'm not actually sure there are enough passives to earn the higher level ones yet. Has anyone actually done so without moding the requirements? I think I went into the passives and counted the things that raise your sadism level and masochism level and didn't get enough level ups to reach the difference needed for the higher level titles.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
For one run if you are trying to earn them you need to pick one and focus on it to earn them. After you've earned it, if you new game plus it, then you can earn the others. I'm not actually sure there are enough passives to earn the higher level ones yet. Has anyone actually done so without moding the requirements? I think I went into the passives and counted the things that raise your sadism level and masochism level and didn't get enough level ups to reach the difference needed for the higher level titles.
It's possible to receive hardcore Sadist title since ver. 0.7 (with the sadistic starting bonus in Prisoner Mode). I will be testing the lv 4 defeat scene later to check if any new maso passives are associated with repeated pillory sessions of butt tenderizing.

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
Hey guys. Is there a simple way or already modded files to take off her hat and make her hair black?

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes