ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
It's possible to receive hardcore Sadist title since ver. 0.7 (with the sadistic starting bonus in Prisoner Mode). I will be testing the lv 4 defeat scene later to check if any new maso passives are associated with repeated pillory sessions of butt tenderizing.
Can't you just open up the skills.json and look for new passives? Has anyone done that yet with the new version to get us a full list of the new passives and titles?

LEET

May 29, 2017
You don't need to resort to cheating with that. Just play the game and work on her orgasming and she'll eventually receive passives that not only reduce energy loss due to orgasms but also reduce chances of 'blissing'.

The are also edicts that allow her to restore mind and stay in mental zone after orgasming.

With all orgasm related passives, it's easy to make her cum 20 times in a scene while servicing a dozen of partners and 'win' that scene.
huh, haven't noticed the orgasm passives

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Can't you just open up the skills.json and look for new passives? Has anyone done that yet with the new version to get us a full list of the new passives and titles?
I'll create new lists once I get the game. I'm on the $5 tier so it'll be a week or so.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Yes I can! And I found the following new maso passives:

- Finger Deepthroating Wench
- Budding Underground Submission Pleasure
- Masochistic Voluntary Pillory Slave

That should make 12 maso level up titles. So now it is possible to get the Hardcore Masochist title when playing in Prisoner Mode with M starting bonus.

Pablotron

Jul 8, 2019
NO MORE! i dont want to farm more passives and tittles uuuh...
Im sure thats what a lot of you are thinking right...?
FEAR NOT! i have just the thing you are hopping for!
A SAVE WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!! yay!
and form the very start! so you can enjoy the full game with all unlocked from the beginning!
also lots of money, energy and mind, so you cant lose if you dont want to...
"beware its full slut mode... but you want that dont you? dont lie to yourselfves you little horny pigs!!"
stop farming and start fapping! (from version 8.f)

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
I've somehow missed the attack combo effect til way too late. Was very confused how I was taking so much stamina damage. Any write up on how that actually works? Or any edicts to offset it?

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v8.g

• Fixed a bug where the Level 4 boss won't respawn in New Game Plus.
  • Fixed being able to enter Level 4 before it is unlocked.
  • Fixed a bug with the Lizardman's AI.
  • Fixed a few CG bugs related to toys and the new CGs.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Note: Supposedly, under certain circumstances the Defeat Battles may become messed up with sex CGs carried over from the fight before the defeat battle. If you encounter this, please upload your savefile to the #kp-bug-reports channel on our Discord and upload it BEFORE you finish the defeat battle so the savefile doesn't get overwritten. And also please provide as much details as you can remember on what happened.

Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
I totally forgot how annoying this game was, i tried to see some Yeti Action and there's a fuckton of things to worry about.

First of all why is the floor4 full of globins and nerds? you STRUGGLE to find a fucking yeti or a wolf, then giving up doesn't work because that triggers the Boobjob animation and you won't be able to change animations if you don't have stamina. you have to be wet, then you also need to not have panties, you also need to kill everyone else to make sure the yeti is the one to trigger the animation, but you also need to make sure you don't die because then the floor 4 defeat scene triggers and you'll have to wait like 20 minutes, there's hundreds of groping animations in between that you need to manually skip, and then even when the stars align Karryn gives the yeti a boobjob and then you have to wait for the yeti to finish, oh an in between Karryn orgasm like 200 hundred times.
"WHY IM COMING SO FAST"
"OH HERE IT COMES OOHOOHOHOHO"

is there a way to just trigger what I want to see? maybe with cheats? at least my virgin playthrough is going well.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes