d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I can't be bothered to do anymore tonight, but here, updated knot mod. Covers the yeti carry and paizuri scenes fully along with the laying paizuri scene. Rimming and Defeat level 2 are anal only so far, have to draw a new dong at a different angle from scratch instead of working off the same general model for most of the rest of it and I can't be fucked to do that right now. Also added partial support for the level 4 defeat.

Just drop the "Karryn" folder in www/img and let it overwrite, I re-encrypted the files so it should just plug and play.

Edit: Named some of the folders wrong, fixed now

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017
hello guys i want ask how after every battle what karryn reach form high desire like butt or cock boobs reach 80 or any number and pleasure i don't want all this not reset after battle done , just keep build up just only when she reach 100 pleasure and have orgasm all that rest and sleep too not rest here just only masturbate or by mans
return 0 not working break game

jk11

May 16, 2017
I can't be bothered to do anymore tonight, but here, updated knot mod. Covers the yeti carry and paizuri scenes fully along with the laying paizuri scene. Rimming and Defeat level 2 are anal only so far, have to draw a new dong at a different angle from scratch instead of working off the same general model for most of the rest of it and I can't be fucked to do that right now.

Just drop the "Karryn" folder in www/img and let it overwrite, I re-encrypted the files so it should just plug and play.

Edit: Named some of the folders wrong, fixed now
what's this about?

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys, is the Strip Club not available yet? compared to 0.7, 0.8 and seems no big difference in edicts (may be i am blind ) and side jobs seem to be same.

• Angry
Reactions: Nykus
Jul 6, 2017
hello guys i want ask how after every battle what karryn reach form high desire like butt or cock boobs reach 80 or any number and pleasure i don't want all this not reset after battle done , just keep build up just only when she reach 100 pleasure and have orgasm all that rest and sleep too not rest here just only masturbate or by mans
return 0 not working break game
guys any one know which line code

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Is the yeti sex scene only for the boss or does someone know how to make it happen for all yeti's?
It's a sex counter skill on normal Yetis. Unarmed kick against a Yeti that is ready to fuck (red face), while meeting all requirements for vaginal sex (clothing state, wet, pussy desire).

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Found a bug...whenever a transition from boobjob>F the ass the game freeze. Always happen with the guardmens outside of karryn room.

theidolgod

Jan 13, 2018
search // Horny, return hornyTurns to return 99, return hornyTimeLimit to return 9999.
someone delete it so i redo it

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Power Exchange Couple of the Year: Kavika and Karyn

He was just an ordinary Thug, a convicted small-time beer smuggler and waifu beater sipping a pint and minding his own business when she walked into the Bar on the first day of her new job. Instinctively, he turned his head and, as Mike Patton said, his glance turned to a stare.... She barely noticed him then, but that would soon change. Not a minute passed that she was laying nekkid on the dirty floor, receiving her first ever dose of spanks, hard and ruthless slaps that she would eventually come to love and crave. She slept rough that night in the bar storage, where he and his two buddies left her without a word, but with thick ropes of cum plastered on her face.

Every riot, every bar session he would show up making sure his ugly mug would be imprinted in her memory, just like his heavy paw would leave angry red prints on her butt.

125 days later, they still don't talk much but even a one-eyed Hobo can see their unusual relationship benefits not just them two, but the entire penitentiary community.

Screenshot 2021-05-22 09.24.48.png

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes