Back

Aug 3, 2017
I think this is one of the best h games ever. How many passives they got in the latest version? I have 214
864 passives, it looks like (according to the passives list). The passive list has IDs going to 977 and starts with 114, so 977 - 113 = 864. However, I only briefly scanned it to see if there were jumps in the IDs.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1247809_KP_-_Passives_and_Titles_csv_v0.8m.zip
Edit: 392 according to HappyGoomba. Goomba would know for he's awesome. :]

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
864 passives, it looks like (according to the passives list). The passive list has IDs going to 977 and starts with 114, so 977 - 113 = 864. However, I only briefly scanned it to see if there were jumps in the IDs.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1247809_KP_-_Passives_and_Titles_csv_v0.8m.zip
392 according to my spreadsheet. Yes there is a jump in the IDs.

ETA: not all of those are obtainable.

Code:
const PASSIVES_LIST_START_ID = 114;
const PASSIVES_LIST_END_ID = 299;
const PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_START_ID = 701;
const PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_END_ID = 977;

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
392 according to my spreadsheet. Yes there is a jump in the IDs.

ETA: not all of those are obtainable.

Code:
const PASSIVES_LIST_START_ID = 114;
const PASSIVES_LIST_END_ID = 299;
const PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_START_ID = 701;
const PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_END_ID = 977;
Okay coolio. Good watching out. Stay awesome, Goomba! (y)

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
is there any kind of walkthrough available for current content?
Because I can never get passed the lizardman boss and the difficulty spike feels like an intentional wall, but then the changelog mentions werewolves and I have yet to run into werewolves, so there has to be content that I just have not been able to reach.

BlackShirt

Mar 30, 2018
Level 3 is so hard. level 1 & 2 can riot at the same time and they are all so powerful that their riot can't be quelled in 1 day.

raikon45

Oct 23, 2017
i really need help to get the title losing virginity to toys. how to get that? it seems like the nerds always goes for footjob instead toys

Reactions: GiornoX

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
raikon45 Looking at here (v7, I know) and what I see is that footjobs have Cock Desire requirement, toys do not. Which means that preventing footjobs should be simple, if not easy (depending on Willpower capacity) - suppress that pesky desire, leave only nerds alive if you can and just wait for them to use those toys.

Reactions: raikon45

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
raikon45 Looking at here (v7, I know) and what I see is that footjobs have Cock Desire requirement, toys do not. Which means that preventing footjobs should be simple, if not easy (depending on Willpower capacity) - suppress that pesky desire, leave only nerds alive if you can and just wait for them to use those toys.
And if you have the Release Desires skill, release pussy desire.

marmlade

Jan 14, 2018
I really enjoy the initial high level % resist against sight and talk for Karryn, "Take those eyeballs and burn it in the incinerator!" but really dislike it when she goes "Ohhh cockk <3 <3 <3"

Not sure if the code masters can point me the way where this is controlled? mamaboiii HappyGoomba

Last edited:

gojuman

Feb 25, 2021
I really enjoy the initial high level % resist against sight and talk for Karryn, "Take those eyeballs and burn it in the incinerator!" but really dislike it when she goes "Ohhh cockk <3 <3 <3"

Not sure if the code masters can point me the way where this is controlled? @mamaboi HappyGoomba
Oh man. Once the game is fully released I'm going to rewrite so much text. Why is everything an ass pussy or mouth pussy. I'm surprised she doesn't call her pussy a pussy pussy.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020

Not sure if the code masters can point me the way where this is controlled? @mamaboi HappyGoomba
I haven't really looked into it. These sorts of things are usually handled with a reaction score, which takes a whole bunch of factors into account. Like slut level, sadism/masochism, accessory effects, passive effects, and etc.

You might want to start with an accessory that increases sight resist, then find the code for that increase, and give it a bigger number.

Reactions: marmlade
4.60 star(s) 425 Votes