madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I favor anal sex which needs cock&butt desire, cock desire leads to handjobs, handjobs don't rely on pussy,ass,boob or mouth desire, only cock. In sexual Battles enemies somehow always strike before me after 2 agi training. I usually change the JSON scripts to disable rimjobs, handjobs, feetjobs, titjobs, standardblowjobs and make them do something useful instead. But it is still unfunny, also I remember an edict that healed her energy when someone cums inside from 0.4 (last one I played before the new one) did the delete that`?
If you favor anal sex, you gotta love rimjobs too. This applies not just to this game, but in RL as well, believe me. The rimjob position disables handjobs, footjobs and boobjobs, but leaves Karryn's own butt fully accessible. Start with raising her mouth desire to 100, use rimjob, and then raise cock+butt desires in the next round if you did not have enough willpower to do so in one round. And there you have a rimjob + anal scene. Even nerds, thugs and regular prisoners go will go for her butt in that position, as long as you also control her pussy desire, so there's no holes mistaken.

Passives enabling energy replenishment from cum absorption though swallowing, enemas and creampies are fully accessible.

Agi 2 training is not enough.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
If you favor anal sex, you gotta love rimjobs too. This applies not just to this game, but in RL as well, believe me. The rimjob position disables handjobs, footjobs and boobjobs, but leaves Karryn's own butt fully accessible. Start with raising her mouth desire to 100, use rimjob, and then raise cock+butt desires in the next round if you did not have enough willpower to do so in one round. And there you have a rimjob + anal scene. Even nerds, thugs and regular prisoners go will go for her butt in that position, as long as you also control her pussy desire, so there's no holes mistaken.

Passives enabling energy replenishment from cum absorption though swallowing, enemas and creampies are fully accessible.

Agi 2 training is not enough.
Sorry bro, the thought about a hot girl licking a sweaty male inmates hairy, dirty, wrinkly butthole is quite repulsive for me. The flavor text during these scenes does only make it worse. But my favorite today was during failed waitress blowjob "jackpot! I found some extra dickcheese under his foreskin." Slut Karen is really yucky.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Is there a way to make the lizardmens strip club on level 3
The strip club doesn't exist yet. It's going to be added in version 0.9. People just got fed up with answering the question because everybody kept asking it, and so they simply started ignoring them. I decided to be a bit more helpful, but I give it 50% odds, someone asks about it again before the end of this page.
Well, I was wrong. It took a whole 8 pages before it was asked again.

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
New post from Rem
Steam Announcement and Future Roadmap

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New gameplay element will be new masochistic skill dogeza, if I have to guess...
But new art assets for ALL CGs? WTF is that will be?
Thanks for the announcement, hell yeah im going to buy it in steam haha, thats the point to have the gamelist hide

Reactions: Esp007

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Good to know that there's a chance that DLC will be made.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
" Sixth and finally, post release updates and stuff like that. People like asking 'Hey Rem, will you add x or add y after release' and while I don't blame them at all, this isn't something I personally want to entertain too many thoughts about currently. Because why would I spend time coming up with an idea just to postpone it and not implement it right away? Which is why I only focus on what needs to be designed and implemented for the game in my eyes to be considered completed. And I haven't strayed from this decision or vision because if I did, I would just end up feature creeping the game into a forever unfinished unreleased mess."

This! I wish more devs approached their projects this way. Some games here have been in development for so long their pubes have greyed.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Sorry bro, the thought about a hot girl licking a sweaty male inmates hairy, dirty, wrinkly butthole is quite repulsive for me. The flavor text during these scenes does only make it worse. But my favorite today was during failed waitress blowjob "jackpot! I found some extra dickcheese under his foreskin." Slut Karen is really yucky.
Yet somehow the thought of a hot girl receiving dirty, hairy dicks of the same sweaty male inmates and getting cum enemas is something you favor... What are your thoughts on imaginary monsters then, goblins, orcs, slimes, lizardmen, werewolves, furry yetis?

While the texts feature a lot of scatological humor, the actual artwork is pure as snow, if one doesn't mind cum splashes of other males.

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes