Jan 9, 2018
Didnt the game mention early on that Karryn's Hymen is already broken as a result of her combat training? it's a pretty common thing for women to be virgins be have broken Hymen's as a result of sports or using tampons. essentially meaning there arent any art variations for her because she isn't intact.
idk if im rememberin wrong but i mayb remember seeing a line saying a thug broke her hymen in onuv my runs.... maybe...

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Didnt the game mention early on that Karryn's Hymen is already broken as a result of her combat training? it's a pretty common thing for women to be virgins be have broken Hymen's as a result of sports or using tampons. essentially meaning there arent any art variations for her because she isn't intact.
I searched Hymen in the game files and only found a dialogue where she refers to it being broken by an enemy and a passive called "Broken Hymen" for her losing her virginity. It would appear its meant to be in tact.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
I'm feeling like I'm an idiot now. I'm checking this thread frequently because I still hoping they might drop V0.9a early....

Reactions: MrDixer

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
my bet is l

so has anyone found where in the game equipped with ccmod the streaking habit or exhibitionist passive requirements are in the js? i would like to change them but can't find them and i've searched all over. any help appreciated.

LEET

May 29, 2017
How to make her a slut with all the skills but make it so she's not actively giving up due to orgasms or the slightest touch? Sex sort of becomes a huge slog to go thru at that point.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I hope to see some more bondage (preferably self bondage) stuff.
Btw, do you guys know any game with F prot. that focuses on self bondage?
I second that.

Main game i know this way is evil godess, it is awesome, but unfortunately more or less the only one in this genre (and Skyrim with mods).

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I got a few questions about some things.
1. I by chance noticed a training mod (a mod to play as the prisoner) back on page 131 and i am wondering is that up to date or not. i tried looking up the person who made it but i don't see anything saying the person stopped. it don't work on the v0.8.0 or i am stupid and installed it wrong. my best guess is it works up to a certain version
2. In the ccmod how do i remove the pregnancy feature? i saw it can be changed in the code but i don't know what to look for exactly, i don't see it in the readme in the mod.
3. what do i have to change so kayrrn can go back to having reluctant and disgusted expressions (also the reluctant kiss cut-in) when she gets raped? im assuming that have to be related to the slut lvl.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes