Hipz

May 25, 2019
So the 9th version has two parts? When is the 9B coming?
Probably at the end of the year according to the devs. The full version would be around the first quarter of the next year. Since he need to voice acting for Karryn to be done first and then coding them into the game.

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hmm.. I don't see any new mechanics in the changelog.. weird, are they in? Like the walking around nude or the night mode? Or the goblins at the receptionist sitting on the table?

Last edited:

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Probably at the end of the year according to the devs. The full version would be around the first quarter of the next year. Since he need to voice acting for Karryn to be done first and then coding them into the game.
Full version? That means the game is done by next year? No more updates?

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
I really dont know where the night mode things came from, it was never mentioned by Rem. Artist hinted it on twitter but dont think he ever said its gonna be in this patch.

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
I really dont know where the night mode things came from, it was never mentioned by Rem. Artist hinted it on twitter but dont think he ever said its gonna be in this patch.
So basically we got bamboozled by forum members, so if night mode isn't that new mechanic, what is?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
"And if you want to see a spoiler to what the new system in v9A is going to be, check out the stuff on Sachinama's Ci-en"

Like he said very clearly, that he is not spoiling it anywhere and only on Ci-en, so ofc it is not mentioned what it is there.

Reactions: drone4of2

Hipz

May 25, 2019
It was teased and mentioned by Sachima the artist of the game. May be Rem would put in the next version.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes