Aug 27, 2021
already gave the mod link here: https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-9a-o3-remtairy.33777/post-6472378

i think this is the pic file, been busy today and don't have time to double check. replace the file in www/img/karryn/map

and again i take no credit for the images, i just cut and pasted. someone else deserves all credit. back up your files before trying this
it does not work with ccmod tan files. i haven't had time to change the img files
Do you know if this works with the latest version of Karryn's Prison? I either get this error telling me it can't load it even though I see the files right there.... (and yes I did edit the KP controller bikini to true). this is exclusively only with bikini related stuff

or if I include everything from the chinese KP Mod, I get some dumb error about weakenemy thing....

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks.

I figured as much from all the posts I've read.

My only goal is to keep the slut level as low as possible so I can pick the best presents you get from 'his majesty' when you subjugate a level.

I've tried for the first playthrough but I keep getting over 29 slut level before I get to subjugate LVL 2.

I'm still trying different stuff and edicts but I can see a big improvement from all the trial & error I did in previous runs.

Right now I'm on the fight after the slimes on lvl 2 and I got slut level 9. This fight is very hard. I guess I'll just keep earning more money for few more days and get those expensive fight edicts before I try fighting them. Now it's especially hard since you can't run away from the fight... what a bummer he changed that...

Does anyone know how the enemy level scales with days? Does their level increase after each passing day or?
The room after you fight your first Slimes you need the Edict, that solves the Thug Problem. If you have that, that room becomes way easier, depending on which Edict you have taken. I personally take the one, that reduces all their stats by 25%. With that Thugs should become a none issue.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone have a CCMod compatable save with all passives unlocked and high Slut Level? My vanilla save with a Slut Level of 418 doesn't work with CCMod and I really don't want to do EVERYTHING again.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
August 30th 2021: Progress Report
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based on this project report and from the last few it seems the only thing holding this game back from a 2021 release date would be the new voice system. Which I don't mind but I really do want to know the ending/endings like the few bits of story we do have could point to anything and even then the devs could just throw in some random jobber from left field as the prisoner mastermind.

Anlelas

May 29, 2021
Я думаю, что после финальной версии, мы все захотим продолжения. У меня есть идея.

jk11

May 16, 2017
You're better of modding it. Inside RemtairyKarryn.js change this.calculateSadismSkillLvl(); to this.calculateSadismSkillLvl = 0;

That will prevent her from gaining sadism levels, then save edit your current Sadism levels to 0.
how to edit save sadism level?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Do you know if this works with the latest version of Karryn's Prison? I either get this error telling me it can't load it even though I see the files right there.... (and yes I did edit the KP controller bikini to true). this is exclusively only with bikini related stuff

or if I include everything from the chinese KP Mod, I get some dumb error about weakenemy thing....
i doubt it works in the new version. i hope to find an updated version soon

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes