madchef

Jan 10, 2020

oh no, all aboard the hype train again
I hope there will be more sultry and forward expressions for stripper Karryn, as she looks a total greenhorn in those pics. This job is going to become available quite late in the game, so for slut runs she would have seen and done it all by the time she steps on the stage for the first time.

jk11

May 16, 2017
any idea how to add a dialogue? I'd like to add a dialogue option to tonkin after defeat (when hangs around the yard) to spar with him (like the guards' one near karryn's office)

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
I dunno why this game is one of THE best out there, but it just is! It's overall very enjoyable, intriguing and appealing. Quality stuff, certainly! I cannot wait for the next "big" update! :)

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Hello, mamaboiii I only have a quick question.. I'm looking to read and learn from this game.. javascript and stuff..

so my question is: is it only javascript that he is using or node.js(I guess based on a certain version of node?) or should I instead just look more at the rpgmaker api that he is working with?

I'm only asking asking where I should start my mindset from to understand it the way you seem to.. ?

I only know a little from website stuff.. so it's not much to go on compared to this big game with lots of code..
I'm working solely with the javascript part. For almost everything it seems sufficient and I'm not willing to spend time to get to know the RPGM stuff. Disadvantage is ofc that I have to decipher the data JSON files by pure guesswork, but until now it worked out. Thus, if you want to mod stuff like the bed interaction in the CCMod, you'd at least have to learn how to use RPGM. But that shouldn't be too hard, the whole concept seems to be beginner-friendliness. However, for the major part (and everything I've done so far) it's pure javascript.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Anlelas

May 29, 2021
Можно ли пока победить 4 уровень? И случится ли что-нибудь, если вы это сделаете?
[/ЦИТАТА]Победить можно. Ничего не случится, дальше, пока нет контента.

Jooj Cena

Feb 3, 2019
Guys I didn't read you could only pick 2 and I got the wrong personal-specialization edicts unlocked. Can anyone tell me what files to edit so I can remove these edicts?

marmlade

Jan 14, 2018
I was testing around with my pure Karryn saves and found that I also cannot get the "night" mode. Compared to the high slut save I use to view new content.

So I spent some time playing till I got the following passives
"Easily Pulled off Panties"
"Disappeared Clothes and Shame"
"Escalating Exhibitionism"

Then I got the chance "night" mode or scandalous state via the trigger. However it does not happen all the time. So I am assuming since my high slut save where I get it all the time that it is based off a chance from exhibitionism level? Will need the code masters HappyGoomba or mamaboiii to reveal the actual triggers and chances behind the night mode.

Oh yes the trigger is when Karryn gets stripped completely naked after a battle. You do not need to have sexual positions with the inmates nor guards. Battle masturbation or being stripped naked conventionally has a chance to trigger.
So had some time to play a full replay...

Each time the warden outfit gets successfully pulled (grazes or full hits count but outfit shifting due to evasion does not count) the outfit takes damage. I find that the damage is never enough to hit the scandalous state (not enough energy to repair outfit in battle / too much fatigue / run out of stamina) without the following passives:

1. Stripped Warden Outfit
  2. Disappeared Clothes and Shame
  3. Escalating Exhibitionism
Basically they add additional damage when the outfit gets successfully pulled. You can tell the damage when you try to repair but the outfit does not revert back to the fully clothed state. When you try to repair the outfit and you see that the boob pops out you will get the scandalous state after the battle.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes