meta2356

Sep 7, 2020
Does someone have any idea how to have cum on karryn the whole time life after battles and stuff cause the old tweaks dont seem to work and the cleanup functions dont seem to be there anymore

Reactions: HeadsExplode
Oct 17, 2019
4th floor. Lose and you will be put in the guillotine.
Stockings are for the striptease side job that will be released next month.

As far is I know.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
That's probably a translation error, guillotine are the things the French revolutionaries loved to use on aristocrats.
the passive name is 100% wordplay. you never say "losers are sent to stocks". you can't replace "guillotine" with anything that makes sense here. so I think it's intended, even if it has nothing to do with the head rolling.
Rem uses lots of puns in passive naming and I never encountered any translation errors. a good example can be seen in the same picture: dutch wife. it doesn't refer to an actual one. so yeah, I don't think it's an error. just the device isn't a guillotine and our dear friend is mistaken here. that's all

kootakbek

Jan 26, 2020
hello, i opened onlyfans edict but how exactly i sell videos ,after masturbating i dont see any sale notice or something?

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
the passive name is 100% wordplay. you never say "losers are sent to stocks". you can't replace "guillotine" with anything that makes sense here. so I think it's intended, even if it has nothing to do with the head rolling.
Rem uses lots of puns in passive naming and I never encountered any translation errors. a good example can be seen in the same picture: dutch wife. it doesn't refer to an actual one. so yeah, I don't think it's an error. just the device isn't a guillotine and our dear friend is mistaken here. that's all
Stocks sounds about as right as Guillotine to me, either way it sounds like its missing a "the."

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
There is already a (small) number of passives aiming at exhibitionism. My guess is that the exhibitionism stuff comes in full swing in the next update, or whenever Rem and Tachi decide to implement the strip club on level 3 — as it makes the most sense as the place to acquire exhibitionism features. You know, it being a strip club and all.
Hope fully they will apply an automatic strip function too after the strip club is made, like Karryn already strips automatically when doing an engaged sex move but it'd be great to have a "strip" skill where she can remove the clothes herself, and remains naked even when she's outside of battle (similar to the "scandalous state" but voluntary naked instead), maybe make an "equitable" slot for her outfits in her equipment tab? Voluntarily going unarmed/unequipping weapon for combat will be great to have too since it gives you freedom to do engage in more moves like the "kick counter" stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadsExplode

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Rare to find a game thats both fun to play and to fap too, hyped for next update.
This is very true. I just hope the game has some kind of gallery mode or better yet, a mode where you can go in and mess around in a scene. Add Karryn, add some enemies, put them in sex positions that you want (sex positions available for the character only of course) and then you can have your own photoshoot and get more fap material. It's just a struggle to get the scenes you want sometimes, doesn't always go your way. LOL

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
hello, i opened onlyfans edict but how exactly i sell videos ,after masturbating i dont see any sale notice or something?
I think there is a bug in a latest version of the mod, I told the creator, but they didn't respond yet.
To fix it open CC_Exhibitionist.js in www/js/plugins with a text editor and replace all 4 instances of !== OnlyFans_Video with === 'undefined'

It should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
You are a chad amongst chads. A Hero amongst heroes. A legend amongst legends. How the fuck did you pull this off you madlad? How in the actual fuck did you do this? I struggle with managing the floors on easy mode, and struggle even more on normal mode, and you, you maniac, you actually did this on hard mode!? I tip my hat to thee, I bow before you, you crazy hero.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobmanlord

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
You are a chad amongst chads. A Hero amongst heroes. A legend amongst legends. How the fuck did you pull this off you madlad? How in the actual fuck did you do this? I struggle with managing the floors on easy mode, and struggle even more on normal mode, and you, you maniac, you actually did this on hard mode!? I tip my hat to thee, I bow before you, you crazy hero.
Well yes, it's called cheating. Or how do you think, he got all passives, while he still is a Virgin.

BioScrolls

Jun 21, 2020
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
The save file doesnt work anymore. Or atleast, the zip file wont open. What could be the issue?

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes