grebd

Apr 15, 2019
I keep fight inmates on level 1 (didnt beat first boss yet) But i still cant lower disorder in prison. Strange. Like after first level sign i always have anarchy (6). Is that normal? I mean isnt i supposed to lover disorder by winning?

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Just some impatience bastard..
Hey... When next release I know they got some hurricane yet I kinda hope it will finished and release soon or my dick will become limp for all of this waiting

Apr 16, 2019
I keep fight inmates on level 1 (didnt beat first boss yet) But i still cant lower disorder in prison. Strange. Like after first level sign i always have anarchy (6). Is that normal? I mean isnt i supposed to lover disorder by winning?
There is a time limit, the anarcy will continue to rise when u passed it (except for the easiest difficulty)

jk11

May 16, 2017
I'm trying to add tonkin the option to initiate a battle with him when he's in the yard sleeping like you can do with the guard hidden on the left of Karryn's office, but I cannot identify what actually trig the battle: any clue?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I'm trying to add tonkin the option to initiate a battle with him when he's in the yard sleeping like you can do with the guard hidden on the left of Karryn's office, but I cannot identify what actually trig the battle: any clue?
Pink is the clue.

You can't fight Tonkin after you defeated him. Only pink hand signed people/places indicate H-content (bartender, receptionist, guard outside office/corridor, toilet seat in the middle stall). Other than that, you have your regular battles on anarchic/rioting floors or anyone when walking in scandalous state on pink lit floors.

Reactions: Sihn8

ktazok

May 16, 2017
I don't know if it is true with the last version, but the ccmod on the previous version allowed to do a custom battle with a few inmated of your choices, including tonkin.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
the passive name is 100% wordplay. you never say "losers are sent to stocks". you can't replace "guillotine" with anything that makes sense here. so I think it's intended, even if it has nothing to do with the head rolling.
Rem uses lots of puns in passive naming and I never encountered any translation errors. a good example can be seen in the same picture: dutch wife. it doesn't refer to an actual one. so yeah, I don't think it's an error. just the device isn't a guillotine and our dear friend is mistaken here. that's all
I think the expression is to be sent to the scaffold.

Stocks are punitive contraptions restraining feet. What Karryn is put into is a pillory.

Reactions: ronadan

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
It does. I'll add that it does not add a scene, so Tonkin can only do titfuck (or I am very unlucky whit my twenty kick counter try)
I was doing discipline with him and he shoved his cock in my mouth when I was giving a footjob to a nerd and then he did vaginal on me. Even said he impregnated me. It was awesome.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Hey is there any way to know how to make Karryn learn more sex moves? Like blowjobs and other stuff, cause I only have eye stare and that's not the best....
The eye stare eventually becomes semi-decent, but Karryn has to become a slut first.
A prude that looks at dicks is just insulting them.
A slut that looks at dicks actually shows interest.

Hipz

May 25, 2019

Our lord & savior Sachima said he(?) want to release 0.9B this month!!

Also a little bit more tweak at strip club in their ci-en in the link.

They also created a questionnaire, whether we want them to wait for cv or release the game and cv comes after as a dlc.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
oh man i didnt know there were gonna be voices as well, nice!
I'm hoping rem will add some dlc eventually (assuming it won't be in base game) like nurse office job
maybe something in the swimming pool, the gym etc. like there's a lot of things/jobs you can do with the content already ingame so i hope it will get used in the dlc one day!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I think the expression is to be sent to the scaffold.

Stocks are punitive contraptions restraining feet. What Karryn is put into is a pillory.
after some research it seems stocks and pillory seem to be the same, except some stocks only hold feet. i'm not sure scaffold is the correct expression though. scaffold is used to stack on each other to work on high buildings and homes.

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018

Our lord & savior Sachima said he(?) want to release 0.9B this month!!

Also a little bit more tweak at strip club in their ci-en in the link.

They also created a questionnaire, whether we want them to wait for cv or release the game and cv comes after as a dlc.

What is CV?

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes