Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
It seems like the Lizard boss is almost impossible even with really high stats? Does anyone know how to defeat him while keeping purity?
Not going to say it's the easiest, but my preferred way on that boss now is to have high charm, and equip the "Flower of Fort Ganon" title (69+ charm) to lower attack chance. You don't need 69+ charm, as long as you have the title from a previous playthrough.

At the boss, start with a flaunt, and all the initial lizardmen will mostly just jerk off or try to undress you (low damage), and any summoned lizards are more than likely to start doing the same.

Ki + big hits on boss, revitalize, keep desires low. Might not be the fastest way out of that fight, but it certainly feels very easy.

Though there are other issues with high charm builds, that have been just talked about here recently.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Weird, I did create a save first then rename the one I downloaded and overwrite it, but I still can't find the new save anywhere.
You need to either create a save in that number to replace with your downloaded one first. The global save file tells the game engine which save files have already been used, and it doesn't check for any other files.

So just start a new game in any save slot, then replace that save with the downloaded one.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i found it how is it a cheat mod or no cause it looks like the base game if it is how do i use it
Um, I think you're asking how to install the cheat mod / ccmod. Guessing English isn't your native language, but there are links in the first post for it. Once ccmod is installed you can check if you have it installed and working by looking if you have the extra edicts under the Personal tab to change Karryn's appearance.

Then you can go to Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins and look foe the CC_Config.js file. Open that with a text editor like notepad and you can change things like the number of enemies that spawn, how quickly you gain passives, and other things.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
It seems like the Lizard boss is almost impossible even with really high stats? Does anyone know how to defeat him while keeping purity?

I hacked the rope to make the Lizard Boss easier, you will have to buy the rope to do this trick.

Rope power up, go to www\js\plugins and find the file Remtairy Karryn.js

Open it with Notepad. Ctrl + F and search BRACELET_ROPE_ID

Original

Game_Actor.prototype.accessoriesParamPlus = function(paramId) {
let value = 0;

if(paramId === PARAM_STRENGTH_ID) {
if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(BRACELET_ROPE_ID)) {
if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) value += 5;
else value += 10;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheat

let value = 0;

if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) value += 150;
else value += 150;

You can make the rope stronger, but I find 150 is about right number to use. This is because the amount of HP to use your attacks is raised to match your strength.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021

I hacked the rope to make the Lizard Boss easier, you will have to buy the rope to do this trick.

Rope power up, go to www\js\plugins and find the file Remtairy Karryn.js

Open it with Notepad. Ctrl + F and search BRACELET_ROPE_ID

Original

let value = 0;

if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) value += 5;
else value += 10;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheat

let value = 0;

if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) value += 150;
else value += 150;

You can make the rope stronger, but I find 150 is about right number to use. This is because the amount of HP to use your attacks is raised to match your strength.
I've seen someone ask this before iirc the solution without cheating was use flaunt the evade and keep desires low with suppression basically make them cum themselves to death with war of attrition
its slow but should work
i guess things that lower their attack chance work too

Reactions: voltairepop

thanh153849

Jul 10, 2021
[QUOTE = "thispls13, bài đăng: 6601063, thành viên: 3299906"]
nếu bạn có nghĩa là nếu nó có gian lận thì bạn có thể tải xuống trình chỉnh sửa rpg để chỉnh sửa một số giá trị hoặc chỉ cần tự chỉnh sửa chúng trong tệp js nếu bạn biết mình đang làm gì
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi không biết Bạn có thể cho tôi một vai trò để gọi được không?

Kormk

Mar 17, 2020
the update is estimated for next month, but how coll would it be if the author would be like "Surprise motherfuckers here is the update"

FreyAnon

Mar 11, 2021
You need to either create a save in that number to replace with your downloaded one first. The global save file tells the game engine which save files have already been used, and it doesn't check for any other files.

So just start a new game in any save slot, then replace that save with the downloaded one.
I'm pretty sure that's what I did, create a new save slot and then replace it with the one I downloaded, I also tried changing the name of the downloaded save file (which I don't really know if it helps) and still, nothing. I don't know what I did wrong...

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
the update is estimated for next month, but how coll would it be if the author would be like "Surprise motherfuckers here is the update"
if i recall the .9B (club) is supposed to be by the end of the month according to their posts at some point

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Maybe the game wouldnt be impossible if you tried different strategies rather than cheat if you cant beat a boss.
(sorry)

There is nothing wrong with taking a short cut to save time, especially if you are playing a Virgin run. The Lizard boss is extremely cheap with summoning allies, if you don't have the right setup, Karryn is out numbered 5 to one which can make this boss fight extremely unfair.

That being said, if you keep Cock desire low, and use KI attacks you should be able to knock out the Lizard boss fairly quickly with out the rope hack. Once the Lizard Boss is defeated, so is all of his allies/

Another strategy would be to increase your chance for evade / counter attack, again keep the desires low. When the enemies attack Karryn, you should be able to counter 2 or 3 of them at a time, which will make it easier to clear the screen. You'll have to do this 3 or 4 times before they stop respawning and then you can take out the Lizard boss one on one.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes