Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not that i dislike it, but fuck the nerds and their feet-magnetic dicks that for some reason is impossible to get away from, now i can screw them over by disabling it.
Something I'd like to see, if it wouldn't be too nightmarish to code, is if instead of just OFF/ON for rimjob and footjob, if there was a third "dislike" option, that while not completely turning them off, either lowers the frequency enemies do those moves or sets the desire requirements way up there for those specific actions.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Is it possible to beat the Level 4 boss (Yeti) with sex? I stopped playing after he came the tenth time and keept going.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
And here I am still trying to download 9B. No qualms with bugfixes day one - actually I'm happy the author is willing to still work on it immediately after a release. I just want quicker downloads so I can try to keep up. :p

Reactions: vieparlashah

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
I am so sorry, didnt think to check today

v9B Changelog

• Strip Club related Edicts are now available!
  • Added 5 new CGs!
  • Added and implemented 6 new Passives.
  • Added and implemented 7 new Titles.
  • Added human variations to the boobs petting cut-in.
  • Added a setting to change game language.
  • Added a setting to disable footjobs.
  • Lowered the requirements to obtain footjob and rimjob related Passives.
  • Fixed a bug where the Edicts 'Reading Room Entrance Fee' and 'Allow Borrowing Adult Books' were not providing any income.
  • Fixed the Title 'Empress of Fort Ganon' not giving Talk Resist.
  • Fixed other minor bugs that I forgot to note.
  • Corrected a lot of minor typos.

v9B.a Changelog

• Users are reporting performance issues with the new nw.exe, so I'm trying out an older version
  • Fixed a bug with one of the new CGs.
  • Fixed Head Strike becoming a Willpower skill.

Also an advice, just try to wait atleast a day for the bugfixes to stop rolling, so you dont need to download it all over again xx times a days

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes