hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Will there be more than 5 floors,five levels as it were?. Super fun game.
If my knowledge is still up to date, the devs said there will only be five floors and there won´t be extra content added after the game is finished.
Your only chance is that they change their mind.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If my knowledge is still up to date, the devs said there will only be five floors and there won´t be extra content added after the game is finished.
Your only chance is that they change their mind.
Good to know. I was going to support the Dev Financially if the Game was going to continue,but knowing it is almost at Final-Release. There is no point. Thank you for letting me know. It is a fun game. Wonder if there are any others like it, that are just as fun,but not at the final stage of Development.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Good to know. I was going to support the Dev Financially if the Game was going to continue,but knowing it is almost at Final-Release. There is no point. Thank you for letting me know. It is a fun game. Wonder if there are any others like it, that are just as fun,but not at the final stage of Development.
Y'know, you can always show your support by purchasing the final retail version, just saying. ;] In fact, here's what Rem said about that very topic recently:
And also, as another aside, I've been receiving messages from supporters apologizing to me that they have to cancel their subscription because they need to save up money for the retail version. Don't be sorry! In fact, I've been encouraging everyone who needs to save up money to cancel their subscription, and I should be the one thanking you for supporting us! If you need to save up money for the full release, please, please do so. Don't feel guilty or whatever about it!
This isn't specifically directed at you, but even if you weren't a long-term supporter, purchasing the full release of the game really does still help them. Besides, I like to think that most of us believes that Remtairy and Sachinama deserves it after creating such an excellent and deep product (as compared to most things out there in the adult-gaming genre). These guys obviously worked hard on it and not only that, they respected their fans with upfront, forthright honest communication and progress reports. And frankly, I wish more devs would take a page from their playbook regarding that. Not once have I ever felt like they were milking anyone with their game to squeeze extra money out. Honestly, you could do worse than throwing a little cash their way. As I said, these guys deserves it. (y)

Aug 11, 2020
This is a joke, right?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Y'know, you can always show your support by purchasing the final retail version, just saying. ;] In fact, here's what Rem said about that very topic recently:

This isn't specifically directed at you, but even if you weren't a long-term supporter, purchasing the full release of the game really does still help them. Besides, I like to think that most of us believes that Remtairy and Sachinama deserves it after creating such an excellent and deep product (as compared to most things out there in the adult-gaming genre). These guys obviously worked hard on it and not only that, they respected their fans with upfront, forthright honest communication and progress reports. And frankly, I wish more devs would take a page from their playbook regarding that. Not once have I ever felt like they were milking anyone with their game to squeeze extra money out. Honestly, you could do worse than throwing a little cash their way. As I said, these guys deserves it. (y)
Well, I was going to purchas the final product, I just discovered the game, I like the game that much. So what I meant was if the game is almost done, there is no point in creating a SubscribeStar account to help the development of the game, when it is just about done, Yet I would purchase the final product.

RegularReader

Mar 16, 2021
Could someone please tell me which mods are available for CC mod on Discord and what each one of them do? Tried looking it up, but couldn't find much...

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
When this game comes out as a final product, I'm encouraging everybody that reads this to go buy the game. Long time fans and newer fans that played many erotic games understands the amount of work and effort two people did to create this fun game. Don't look at this game as an investment for your money. Look at it as supporting and rewarding Rem and Sach for putting in great work over the years. They never cheated their patreons or tried to milk them for cash for minimum effort. They've been upfront and honest. Support them in order to encourage them to either make a DLC for this game or create a better game similar to Karryn's Prison.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
When this game comes out as a final product, I'm encouraging everybody that reads this to go buy the game. Long time fans and newer fans that played many erotic games understands the amount of work and effort two people did to create this fun game. Don't look at this game as an investment for your money. Look at it as supporting and rewarding Rem and Sach for putting in great work over the years. They never cheated their patreons or tried to milk them for cash for minimum effort. They've been upfront and honest. Support them in order to encourage them to either make a DLC for this game or create a better game similar to Karryn's Prison.
I will, i put way WAY too many fucking hours and restarts into the game not even , basicly skip 2 pizzas (the hut) and buy this.

I may not like the stripjoint cg, or that lvl4 is no edict...but this game, hot damn.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Could someone please tell me which mods are available for CC mod on Discord and what each one of them do? Tried looking it up, but couldn't find much...
Preg mod: No belly Inflation and no milk sadge :(, it is just stupid crest emblem
Always Naked and Erected Nipples: Sadly after the recent update some kind of miasma (pink fog when karryn aroused) it crash
The waiter stuff like no fighting etc also cause crash
Only Dark Skin work

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
How to be defeated? I had been hit till my stamina runs out but nothing happened?
And how to masturbate?
There is a save game file with 138 Passives unlock on the first page
If you wanna play NG+ just go sleep and let you have Bad End 1 (Depleted all of your orders) then just pick secretary mode with most passive unlock and then just press surrender button

Reactions: Dylanfrost

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Rather than ranting out just play MGQ Trilogy and the Paradox one
That is the only hentai game that have epic story line and can recruits lot of monster girls
More Casual, Tokyo Tenma Devil or just search turn based, rpg and rpgm

st0ne

May 31, 2019
Preg mod: No belly Inflation and no milk sadge :(, it is just stupid crest emblem
Always Naked and Erected Nipples: Sadly after the recent update some kind of miasma (pink fog when karryn aroused) it crash
The waiter stuff like no fighting etc also cause crash
Only Dark Skin work
Pregnancy belly is a WIP according to the CCmod. They fairly recently found an artist.

Feb 13, 2021
The Karryn look is easy to achieve in Skyrim. Troubles of Heroine mod has a warden quest that fits Karryn and many others to whore her out. I installed Devious Followers and renamed a follower to Yasu. Now I have what I call a Dragonwhore who is pretty much Karryn and a Yasu who only goes with her to do quests if he gets paid a lot or gets to put nipple piercings, vibrating plugs, chastity belts, etc on her with the goal to turn her into a proper cumslut ;) Fav skyrim run so far. Milk Mod Economy helped making her lactate those bigass titties as well. Loverslab is a wonderful place for men of culture. Fuck no nut november I can have fun with this setup till and after release. Join me fellow wankers!
Bro, if possible please share some screenshots to look!! XDD

Reactions: okanagan

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
I know this is coming out really late, but I don't know if anyone made a thing to keep track of orders for the bar side job. (I did a quick search in this forum and I didn't find anything.) And I was kind of getting tired of remembering which table order what drink so I made a thing that would help a people to keep track of the bar orders. Hope this helps anyone having troubles remembering the bar orders.

I'm only going to post it here, I plan to not post it to the Remtairy's discord, because I don't feel like joining their discord, and I don't know if they know about F95zone... (also come to think of it I don't know if anyone on Remtairy's discord made a bar order tracker yet ether... :unsure:)

Design reasoning & Side notes:
- I wanted to make it functional as a single file, to keep it simple. And make it work on multiple devices.
- I tried my best to make it work on 1080p landscape, 1080p portrait, 1440p landscape and smartphones... (sorry anyone with lower than 1080p screens)
- you will find one light mode file and one dark mode file because I couldn't make the table border change color and its one less thing taking up space on the webpage. Otherwise both files are identical.
- There is a less than 10% chance I will updated. But if I were to updated it, the next update would be the table dynamically scale with window size, but that's easier said than done.
- The version number on the HTML file has nothing to do with the version of Karryn's Prison as long as the bar job hasn't been updated after version V0.9b.J (TLDR it should work with future version if the bar side job doesn't change.).

Instruction:
I recommend reading the instructions when you open the HTML file.
Just open the HTML file in your favorite internet browser on your favorite device (assuming its not IE, if so then may god help you cause I didn't test it of IE or safari for that matter, I only tested on chromium based browser.).
Using it should be pretty self explanatory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. if OP feels like this is worthy of being on the first post, you're more than welcome to link it there.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I know this is coming out really late, but I don't know if anyone made a thing to keep track of orders for the bar side job. (I did a quick search in this forum and I didn't find anything.) And I was kind of getting tired of remembering which table order what drink so I made a thing that would help a people to keep track of the bar orders. Hope this helps anyone having troubles remembering the bar orders.

I'm only going to post it here, I plan to not post it to the Remtairy's discord, because I don't feel like joining their discord, and I don't know if they know about F95zone... (also come to think of it I don't know if anyone on Remtairy's discord made a bar order tracker yet ether... :unsure:)

Design reasoning & Side notes:
- I wanted to make it functional as a single file, to keep it simple. And make it work on multiple devices.
- I tried my best to make it work on 1080p landscape, 1080p portrait, 1440p landscape and smartphones... (sorry anyone with lower than 1080p screens)
- you will find one light mode file and one dark mode file because I couldn't make the table border change color and its one less thing taking up space on the webpage. Otherwise both files are identical.
- There is a less than 10% chance I will updated. But if I were to updated it, the next update would be the table dynamically scale with window size, but that's easier said than done.
- The version number on the HTML file has nothing to do with the version of Karryn's Prison as long as the bar job hasn't been updated after version V0.9b.J (TLDR it should work with future version if the bar side job doesn't change.).

Instruction:
I recommend reading the instructions when you open the HTML file.
Just open the HTML file in your favorite internet browser on your favorite device (assuming its not IE, if so then may god help you cause I didn't test it of IE or safari for that matter, I only tested on chromium based browser.).
Using it should be pretty self explanatory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. if OP feels like this is worthy of being on the first post, you're more than welcome to link it there.
It's would be nice to have it as mod, icon or text after their names.

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
It's would be nice to have it as mod, icon or text after their names.
yeah sorry the limits of a single HTML doesn't allow me to add icons, not to mention it would change the spacing which could compromise the usability on the smartphone (cause I understand not everyone has duel or triple monitor setup also smartphone might be more convenient than switching windows). I also thought about add Karryn in the waiter outfit to the background to the side but again it wouldn't be smartphone friendly. My design criteria was that I want it to work and fit on multiple devices first (aka smartphone and PC) without having to scroll the webpage or at least keep it to the minimal.
Also I'm not smart enough to make it hook into the game or mod the game where it would tell you who ordered what.
HTML, CSS, JS is the limits of my ability for the time being.

Reactions: Jables
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes